Chapter 4: Culling the Demon Bones

After returning to the Heavenly Realm, Yan Zhi still had government affairs to deal with, so he went to the Imperial Book Heavenly Palace, and Ji Yan returned to his dormitory.

As soon as he entered the door, he fell to the ground after a few steps, his forehead was covered with fine beads of sweat, his long hair hung down in front of him, and a mouthful of blood vomited from his lips, staining his snow-white skin.

Demons are born bloodthirsty, and it is their nature to be murderous, and if they forcibly suppress their desire to kill, they will be devoured.

He hasn't lost control in tens of thousands of years.

Or since he can remember, he has rarely lost control, unless he touches on things about Yan Zhi.

He got up from the ground, walked to the bed and sat down, transforming into a magic blade that had been by his side since birth.

The black and red demonic qi on the demon blade had originally become very faint because of his regular monthly removal of demon bones and the accumulation of merits in the human world over the past 10,000 years, but today it was only out of control for a while, and it seemed to have regained its heaviness from 10,000 years ago.

The anger is scattered, buzzing, shouting, wanting to eat and drink blood...

He lifted the magic blade and made a cut in his arm, which was deep enough to see the bones, which made the blood on his face disappear, but he didn't seem to know the pain, and the knife fell from his hand and it was a bloody wound, and in the end, the arms and legs were miserable, the deeper the wound, the more blood flowed, the happier he was, and suddenly laughed lowly, laughed and laughed, and burst into tears.

"Why..."

"Why... Brother Azhi, why don't you like me..."

"Ah Yan has worked so hard..."

Taking advantage of the master's relaxation, the magic blade escaped from the master's hand with a buzz, and anxiously stopped in mid-air to make a "woo-woo" wind-like sound, as if crying.

It is spiritual, and although it loves to drink human blood, it never drinks its master's, and it can feel whether the master is sad or sad.

He raised his hand, lightly touched the hilt of the Demon Blade, and muttered:

"Api, what do you think I should do? ......"

Over the years, when no one spoke, he would talk to his Magic Blade, as he did now, and although the Magic Blade could not give him an answer, it would swing the hilt of the knife like a puppy and rub against his palm, as if to comfort him.

The Demon Blade used to be called "Divine Slayer", but in the second year after coming to the Nine Heavens, he renamed it "Divine Protection", and he liked to call it "Api".

Because there are two most important people in his life in the heavenly realm, he wants to use this magic blade to protect his mother and brother.

If you want to stay in the heavenly realm forever and justifiably, there is only one way - to become a god.

And if you want to become a god, you can't kill evil.

So, whenever he can't control himself, he will vent his anger on himself as he is now.

The pain brought him to his senses.

He was afraid of making mistakes.

I was afraid that Brother Ah Zhi looked at him with disappointed eyes.

Withdrawing his hand from the magic blade, he conjured up the ink-colored brocade box that Yan Zhi had given him, and his blood-stained fingertips opened the lid of the box with the vermilion tassel pendant, staring at the Chongming Bird Jade Crown inside.