Chapter 24: Attend His Wedding

Consciousness gradually returned, and the sharp pain from his waist and abdomen made him snort uncontrollably, fine cold sweat continued to ooze from the corners of his forehead, and his long black hair was spread under his body, making his beautiful face more and more bloodless.

After a few breaths, the dense long eyelashes of the person lying on the moon-white shell bed trembled, and he slowly opened his eyes, revealing blood-colored pupils, and was holding a handkerchief to wipe the sweat beads from the corners of his forehead, and a male voice with surprise came from the side of the bed.

"Are you awake?"

"Does the wound still hurt? You're so badly injured, I've used a lot of precious water plants for the dragon clan to heal your wounds, but they're useless to you, I almost thought that your blood would dye the East China Sea red..."

The low voice sounded a little unfamiliar, but faintly familiar, and when he looked sideways, it was actually the white dragon, looking at him with concern.

He was stunned for a moment, and said hoarsely: "You saved me..."

Ao Shuang's eyes were red: "Yes, I went to the realm of Nuwa to look for you for a long time, but I couldn't find you, it is clear that your front foot just entered the enchantment, and my back foot followed in, but you seem to have disappeared out of thin air." Everywhere you can see in that enchantment is an endless plain, except for a piece of golden light, there is nothing, where have you been? "

"I couldn't find you, so I had to go out and wait for you outside the barrier, but I couldn't wait for you for a long time, so I could only go in again to look for you, and so on and so on several times, and when I came out for the last time, it was almost dawn, and you fell outside the barrier covered in blood, scared the dragon to death."

"But it's okay... It's good that you're still alive, I thought you were devoured by an ancient beast... I'll never see you again..."

A creature whose heart has nothing to ask for, strayed into the realm of Nuwa, and naturally can't see anything.

Everyone in the world knows that Nuwa's realm is dangerous, but they don't know that the layers of space in it are unpredictable.

They should have entered a different space.

"Why do you want to save me?" ......"

He had already told him that he was a demon, and that he should hope that he would die in it.

Didn't he hate him as much as the others did?

Facing the blank gaze cast by Ao Yan, Ao Shuang's eyes became redder and redder, and he said dumbly.

"I... I apologize to you. "

"I'm sorry..."

"I used to listen to rumors that the devil was violent and murderous, and that he was heinous. When I was born, the demons had been sealed for 10,000 years, so I had never seen real demons, only heard about them in rumors and from my parents, and heard that they had killed countless immortals in the heavenly realm and my clan, so I hated demons. "

"But the day I met you... You mistakenly thought I was a mortal who had fallen into the water, and when you rescued me from the water, you were full of energy and compassion, and I thought I had met a god..."

"Later, when you told me that you were a demon, I realized that the demon who walked the good path was no different from the gods, and that he also had good thoughts and compassion for sentient beings, so even his spiritual breath was the same clear, so I couldn't recognize it."

"I didn't mean to make you sad by saying those things... I'm sorry. "

"Don't be upset... Demons also deserve to be loved, and in the future, someone will love you. Ao Shuang gently shook his wrist hanging on the bed of shells, and said with a hot face.