Chapter 28: You Must Die

There are thousands of kinds of heavenly punishments for violating the way of heaven.

The simplest is that the Nine Heavenly Thunder Tribulation descends and splits the rebels to ashes.

If that's the case, it's straightforward and less painful.

The most difficult thing is that the disobedient person's luck is changed, he clearly loves his lover but does not die well, his eyes are blinded, he does not know his lover, and even slaughters his loved one with his own hands, and when he is sober, he regrets it too late.

Back then, Yan Zhi's father and mother were not destined for each other, but they insisted on being together, and they went through this ordeal.

180,000 years ago, Yan Zhi's mother, General Xuanlong, fell in the war of gods and demons and fell into reincarnation.

It stands to reason that Yan Zhi's father, Yan Kite, as the Lord of the Nine Heavens, is easy to find the reincarnated Xuanlong, but they are against the way of heaven together.

The two concluded a love contract when they were in the heavenly realm, and no matter when and where they met, they would not be able to fall in love with each other, but the end of disobeying the way of heaven was that after the reincarnation of the swallow kite, he recognized the wrong lover...

Yan Kite was the emperor when he was in the heavenly realm, and he became the emperor of the world when he was reincarnated as a human, and he was deceived by the way of heaven and fell in love with the true destined person who also fell in the war of gods and demons and was reincarnated as a human - Zhiyu Xianjun.

When Zhiyu Immortal Jun was reincarnated as a human, his name was Ning Zhiyu.

Because when the Xuanlong fell, there were scars left by the karmic fire on the face, and the wounds burned by the karmic fire would be engraved on the soul, and the reincarnation was carried with it, and Ning Zhiyu was lonely, as a concubine, he was often bullied by his brothers and sisters.

The uncontrollable distress made Yan Yuan gradually determine that this was his lover in his previous life, so he loved Ning Zhiyu and accepted him as the queen.

There is a thousand-year-old pond under the Jinghua Mountain outside Chang'an City, and I heard that there is a thousand-year-old Xuanlong in the pool.

Ordinary monks can't help it, Yan Kite saved his lover, and personally embarked on the road to find the dragon, but he encountered an assassination on the edge of the pool, and after waking up, he found that he was actually rescued by the dragon, and he was in the thousand-year-old pool.

Yan Kite found that Xuanlong was abandoned by his mother since he was a child, and stayed alone at the bottom of the pond all year round, which seemed cold, but in fact he was simple and lacking love, so he planned and coaxed Xuanlong to become a husband and wife with him, and deceived Xuanlong's dragon scales and dragon heart to save his lover.

Ignorance, perfunctory, deception, betrayal, Yan Kite gave all the cruelty to Xuanlong, and finally when Xuanlong was disheartened, he dug out the dragon's heart and gave it to him, and the moment he died in his arms, Yan Kite recovered his memory and found that Xuanlong was his true lover, the lover he had been looking for for ten thousand years.

He fell into reincarnation with Xuanlong, searched for Xuanlong for 10,000 years, and finally found it, but killed him with his own hands.

That is the cruelty of the Heavenly Dao.

It is better to cut the blood than to dig out the heart and lungs of the disobedient.

The sudden fall of Wenchang Xingjun into the devil should be the obstruction of the Heavenly Dao.