Chapter 63: Your Highness

"Hmm......"

Yan Zhi has never been defenseless, so the fist landed firmly on Yan Zhi's right eye socket, and the force was so great that he fell on the bed with inertia.

It's been 180,000 years, he has traveled all over the world, and finally found him, but he doesn't know him.

Yan Zhi slowly straightened up and looked at Yan Yan with an extremely sad gaze, his eyes filled with tears.

That look made Ji Yan feel a little frightened, as if they really had a charming and unforgettable past, and he couldn't help frowning.

"Don't look at me like that."

Yan Zhi lowered his eyes: "Hmm... If you don't like it, I won't watch it. "

He couldn't stand his appearance, so he endured the strange look in his heart and said, "What's your name?"

"Yan Zhi."

"Yan Zhi?" Grian said in surprise.

Although he had never seen the Emperor of the Heavenly Realm, but the name of the Emperor of the Heavenly Realm, he had heard of it, and he looked the person on the bed up and down, so it seemed that he did have a bit of the temperament of Qiongzhi Yushu, but when he first saw it, this person was too down-and-out.

"Don't tell me you're the Emperor of the Heavenly Realm."

"Well, I'm..."

It is said that the Emperor of the Heavenly Realm once had a wife, who was the son of gods and demons, and was adopted in the Nine Heavens since he was a child, but he was not treated by the gods of the Nine Heavens, and he lived a miserable life.

Fortunately, the Emperor of the Heavenly Realm did not mind the identity of his wife and protected his wife since he was a child, but later, in order to break a catastrophe for the Emperor of the Heavenly Realm, his wife slaughtered the gods, and was finally killed by the Emperor of the Heavenly Realm himself.

After his wife's death, the Emperor of the Heavenly Realm realized that everything his wife did was to protect him, and his wife had never slaughtered the gods, and everything was just a bureau set up by his wife.

When she decided to go that way, her wife was ready to die for the Heavenly Emperor.

After the Emperor of the Heavenly Realm learned the truth, he went crazy looking for his wife's reincarnation... The rumor was heard when he was very young, but he didn't expect that after so many years, he still hadn't found his wife, and he would make himself a ghost.

Ji Yan couldn't help but feel a little sympathy for Yan Zhi, and sighed: "It turns out that you didn't run away with your wife, but died with your wife."

"He's not dead." Yan Zhi looked at Yan Yan and said hoarsely, "You are him."

"Okay, not dead." The second half of the sentence is just as if I didn't hear it, and it was all because this person was looking for someone to find a wife and go crazy.

"But then again, you are indeed quite blessed, your wife loves you so much, she doesn't even want her life for you."

Yan Zhi: "Hmm... It's that I didn't cherish it properly..."

"I'm sorry..."

"What's the use of you apologizing to me, you can't treat me as him because I was born with him and has a similar name, how unfair it is to your wife, and I don't want to." "

"For your pitiful sake, I won't beat you, you should rest early, and when you are healed, leave on your own."

"Don't leave it at that."