Chapter 57: The Truth

What else did Wenchang Xingjun have to say, he raised his hand and slashed a knife on the back of his neck, Wenchang Xingjun's soul lost consciousness, and he took out a palm-sized jade vial, put his soul and body into the bottle, and then turned around, leaving a resolute and lonely back.

This is the end of the picture.

Chiyuanlong raised his eyes lazily, and his voice was rough and low: "See?"

Yan Zhi felt his breathing tight, and bursts of acidity welled up in his nose, making him almost unable to suppress his crying: "He didn't kill Shizun..."

What are the tortures he endured in the prison cave, the cold eyes and invectives he endured from the world? ......

As if he was missing something, Chiyuanlong looked into the distance and said, "On the eve of your wedding, he came to the realm of Nuwa to find a wedding gift for you, and I told him that if he goes back this time, he will fall into cause and effect, and embark on a road of no return, and the end of that road is death."

"But if he stays, he can spend the rest of his life in peace, but his cause and effect will die."

"Didn't you ask me, what is cause and effect and fate..."Chi Yuan Long's gaze fell on Yan Zhi, "You are the cause and effect and fate of his life."

"If he doesn't come back to you, you will die, so he chose to go back without thinking, taking the Phoenix King Divine Bone that I gave him."

"On the night of your wedding with Wenchang Xingjun, he saw under the guidance of the Phoenix King Divine Bone that if you marry Wenchang Xingjun together, you will be killed by Wenchang Xingjun who went mad."

"He decided to kill Wenchang Xingjun to protect you."

"But at that moment, he remembered again that his brother Azhi didn't like him to kill innocents indiscriminately, and he was afraid that if his hands were stained with blood, they would be stained with filth, and he would no longer be qualified to hold Brother Azhi's hand, so he didn't do anything to Wenchang Xingjun, but just separated Wenchang Xingjun's body and soul and hid it."

"Why," Yan Zhi muttered, "why didn't he tell me the truth?" ......"

"Why?" Chi Yuanlong snorted coldly and said, "Don't you know?"

"With your temperament, as long as you still love Wenchang Xingjun, you will not give up the opportunity to be with Wenchang Xingjun, and if Wenchang Xingjun stays by your side, you may fall into the devil and threaten your life."

So Wenchang Xingjun must be a "dead man".

"Only when he takes everything on himself and makes you believe that Wenchang Xingjun is dead, will you die and live unharmed."

"Everything he does is just to protect you."

"He lives a lonely life, you are the only one who is willing to treat him well, for him, your life is far more important than his life."

"For you to die, he is actually very happy in his heart."

When the words fell, Yan Zhi was already sitting on the ground, hiding his face and crying silently.

It turned out that his hands had never been stained with blood.

It turns out that his heart is always bright.

And what about him, what did he do to Ah Yan? ......

Bullying, indifference, cold words...

He clearly saw that Ah Yan was having a bad time in the Cheap Demon Residence, but because of the hatred in his heart, he only pretended not to see it, and let him suffer from cold and hunger in the winter, those immortals hated him, didn't give him fresh food, didn't give him a charcoal basin, he knew it, he thought in his heart, after all, he was a demon, even if he had a bad life, he wouldn't die.