Chapter 48: Exchanging His Divine Path for His Freedom

The moment he saw Yan Zhi, he had a happy look on his face, but he didn't want Yan Zhi to say something like that, which made his smile freeze at the corner of his mouth.

"Brother Azhi, Ah Yan's affection for you, in your eyes, is it so unbearable..."

Originally, he just wanted Ao Shuang to retreat, so he told Ao Shuang what price he needed to pay if he wanted to be with him, not because he wanted Ao Shuang's promise, but because he wanted him to retreat.

I didn't want Ao Shuang to say that he was not afraid, but before he could open his mouth to refuse, Yan Zhi appeared.

He knew that his image in the eyes of Brother Azhi was already a jealous villain, but he thought that the love he showed for Brother Azhi had always been straightforward and strong, how could Brother Azhi think of him like this.

Seeing the sadness of Ji Yan, Ao Shuang was not happy in his heart, a manly man, one person does things and one person is responsible, if Yan Zhi wants to be angry because of this, he will not let himself go.

Ao Shuang's face was calm, and he stepped forward to block in front of Yan Yan, and said to Yan.

"The emperor misunderstood, all this is Ao Shuang's wishful thinking, and it has nothing to do with the queen of heaven."

"If the emperor wants to punish, then punish Ao Shuang."

The smile on the corner of Yan Zhi's mouth became thicker, and he almost gritted his teeth and said: "What wishful thinking, you clearly know that he is a queen of heaven, and you dare to say those words to him?" How many bones do you have that can afford to serve the heavens? "

Serving the Heavenly Guard, it is the Nine Heavens that specializes in dealing with the gods who have committed serious crimes, but the crime is not to death, once it is sent to the Serving Heaven Guide, it will be stripped of the divine bones and entered the reincarnation, as for whether it is humane, ghostly, or livestock... It depends on the weight of the responsibility for the crime.

Ao Shuang has just ascended from immortal to god, how can he be stripped of his divine bones and relegated to reincarnation because of today's events, and he will not be able to watch him fall into such a fate because of today's events.

Ao Shuang knelt on the ground and was about to answer, but he said with a smile.

"Is Brother Azhi jealous of Ah Yan? ......"

Yan Zhi was stunned for a moment and said, "What did you say?" ......"

"Brother Ah Zhi doesn't like Ah Yan, and he doesn't care who Ah Yan wants to be with and what he does?" "

"Ah Yan is with others, he disobeyed the way of heaven and was punished, and Ah Yan is also to blame, why is Brother Ah Zhi so angry? ......"

"Could it be that Brother Ah Zhi cares about Ah Yan? Or are you jealous of Ah Yan? "

Yan Zhi's face darkened for a while, and he gritted his teeth and said, "You don't want to talk nonsense..."

"Now that you are my diva, you should abide by the rules, and get involved with the indiscriminate people next to you, what kind of thing will make the gods laugh and be generous."

"Ao Shuang is not a person who is indiscriminate." Glow and low.

Brother Ah Zhi is the person he loves, and Ao Shuang is his only friend in this life.

Yan Zhi was almost dizzy for that sentence, it had already reached this point, and he was still defending the other party, his face was cold, and he squeezed out the words word by word.