Chapter 67: Hiring

The Demon Venerable lying on his shoulder gradually stopped moving, and Zhiyu Immortal Jun was silent for a long time, and said in a dumb voice.

"G-three..."

No response was received.

Thinking that this demon was already drunk to death, Zhiyu Xianjun had to move him to the bed.

When he woke up on the second day, Mozun saw the person he was holding in his arms, and he was stunned, Zhiyu Xianjun slept very deeply, his long eyelashes hung quietly, and his temperament was not as cold as when he was awake, but handsome with a little tranquility, and Mozun called unconsciously.

"A-Ning..."

Zhiyu Xianjun's eyelashes trembled, and when he saw that he was about to open his eyes, the Demon Venerable suddenly came to his senses, pulled his arm from the bottom of Zhiyu Xianjun's neck, and sat up with a cold face.

Zhiyu Xianjun was still a little dazed on his face, and after seeing the face of the Demon Venerable clearly, he gradually came to his senses, and slowly sat up, he hesitated to speak, wanting to ask the other party if he wanted to stay for breakfast.

"You..."

However, as soon as he spoke, the Demon Venerable coldly interrupted him.

"I just drank too much and went to the wrong place last night, so I came to you, and I don't mean anything else, you don't want to be sentimental and think that I still like you."

"It won't come again."

Zhiyu Xianjun had no choice but to swallow back the unspoken words and remain silent.

Seeing that he didn't speak, the Demon Venerable was even more annoyed in his heart, lifted the quilt with a calm face, got out of bed, and disappeared into the hall.

Zhiyu Immortal Jun raised his head and looked at the direction where he disappeared in a lost mind, and he didn't come back to his senses for a long time...

......

"From today on, you will not only help me with my double cultivation, but also take care of my diet and daily life, if you don't do anything well, I can banish you from the demon world at any time, you know?" He raised his chin and said.

The night was dark, Yan Zhi stood in front of the bed, and replied very respectfully: "Yes, Your Highness."

He nodded with satisfaction, got up and got off the ground, looked around Yan Zhi, and said, "Now, take off your clothes and help me warm my bed."

In the past ten years in the world, because he was afraid of the cold, he was often the first to go to bed with Yan Zhi, and when he slept on the bed, he asked him to go to bed, and he hugged him, and it would not be cold at all.

Yan Zhi remembered the scene at that time, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help but smile.

"What are you laughing at?"

Yan Zhi looked at him and replied in a low voice, "I remembered our past."

Yan twisted his long eyebrows: "Don't think about it, I'm me, he's him, when you look at me, don't think about him, do you hear?"

Even though he was Yan Zhi's wife in his previous life, he didn't think that he was the same person as in his previous life, he had a completely different experience from himself in his previous life, and grew up in a completely different environment, he was not him, and he would never be him.

Seeing him like this, Yan Zhi was a little happy in his heart, and said dumbly: "Is Your Highness jealous?"

He raised his eyebrows: "How is it possible?" What vinegar to eat? You are just the furnace used by His Highness for double cultivation, who would eat the vinegar of a furnace ding? "