Chapter 25: You Demon Is Cold-Blooded and Heartless

"I didn't cry." He smiled in Ao Shuang's arms and said softly, "Brother Ah Zhi is going to marry the Venerable Master with one heart, and I am happy for him... He rejoices, and I rejoice."

But he was clearly in tears.

"Okay, you said you didn't cry, so you didn't cry." Ao Shuang said in a low voice. "Then you don't have to cry anymore, your serious injuries have not healed, and it is not good for your body."

"I didn't cry, it was because it was a little humid today, so my face was wet, how could I cry." He stubbornly refused to admit it.

Brother Azhi is getting married, he should be happy and watch him happy.

Ao Shuang said hoarsely: "You just... I like him so much."

"It's not that I like... It's love, and I love him."

In the long and painful life, Yan Zhi is the only motivation to support him to live, he has suffered so much, survived countless times of bone pain, in order to control the demonic nature, lest the demonic qi get out of control and hurt the innocent and kill the evil and then become a god, he would rather lift a knife to cut himself than hurt others.

He was most afraid of pain when he was a child.

Although he was born with a strong ability to heal himself, the pain he perceives every time he is injured will be ten times stronger than that of others.

Because every time he wanted to cry in pain, he would think that one more pain would be closer to the day he became a god, and the day when he and Brother Azhi could be together forever.

Thinking about it this way, no matter what kind of pain it is, he can endure it.

He lives in this world, what he really likes, what he wants is very little, and what he wants most is Yan Zhi's love.

The second is the mother's liking.

But he didn't get either.

He lived well and failed.

Ao Shuang said depressedly: "But he doesn't love you, do you want to continue to love him..."

He shook his head and said with a smile: "I thought about giving up for a moment, but I have loved him for too long, and just having such a thought in my heart makes my heart feel like a knife... I can't do it, and I can't do it."

"I'm actually... I'm so unwilling."

"But I can't help it."

He's tried so hard, almost with all his might, but he didn't do it.

Maybe this is the fate of his life, as a demon, he was born with a slight cold, which is despised by people, and the only person who treats him and all living beings equally from beginning to end only pity him.

"You like him so much, then let's go and rob him."

"Snatch him and plunder him to the mortal world, open up a barren mountain, and be your wife of the village."

He knew that Ao Shuang was making himself laugh, so he laughed, and said in his arms:

"Okay, let's go grab the kiss."

"Plunder him to the mortal world, open up a barren mountain, and be my wife of the village, so that he can only watch me alone every day."

"Okay..."

Ao Shuang sent him back to the Yingshen Temple, his injuries had not yet healed, and he should be in bed to recuperate, and should not move around at will.

That kind of injury, if it was an ordinary sharp weapon, would have healed in less than five days, but the wound on the abdomen was penetrated by the sharp blade condensed by the ancient divine beast with divine power, and it should have healed more slowly.