Chapter 51: Walking the Water

Yan Zhi went back to that day.

The ghost king's fangs were stained with rancid green slime, and he roared and opened his bloody mouth at him, and a dark shadow shrouded him, he raised his eyelids weakly, and just when he thought that he was going to die, a young figure dressed in red suddenly appeared, blocking in front of him, piercing the ghost king's eyeballs with the black magic blade in his hand, and at the same time, the body of the ghost king was also nailed to the ghost king's fangs, and the blood dripped quickly down the hem of his clothes, dropping on the wild grass.

The Ghost King was injured in the eyeball, and roared and wailed in pain, and the little red was thrown out, and he fell heavily to the ground, spitting out a large mouthful of blood.

He endured the pain and propped up his body, crawled to Yan Zhi's side little by little, grabbed Yan Zhi's hand, clenched it hard, and said weakly with his breath.

"Brother Aji... Don't be afraid..."

"Ah Yan is here to take you home..."

He said that he was going to take him home, but after saying these words, he fell unconscious and fell to Yan Zhi's side, silent.

Yan Zhi was seriously injured and couldn't move in pain, he tried to raise his hand to caress his delicate and immature little face, tears slipped from his eyes.

"Ahh Wake up..."

"Don't leave me... Ahh You wake up... You wake up... Brother Azhi will go to the world to buy you a windmill and a sugar gourd..."

Because he remembered that this little man was always depressed, and whenever he was unhappy with a bitter face, Yan Zhi would give him a windmill and a sugar gourd, and when he received his windmill and sugar gourd, he would have a shallow smile on his face.

Yan Zhi thought he looked good when he smiled.

It's better looking than when you're unhappy.

He liked the way he smiled.

But this time, no matter what he said, Yan Yan didn't pay attention to him, Yan Zhi gently probed his hand into the middle of Ji Yan's person, and found that he had no breath.

Yan Zhi suddenly broke down and cried, ignoring the pain on his body, clenched the hand that was hanging on the ground hard, and choked up.

"Ahh Ahh

"Don't... Don't go...... Don't leave me..."

"Emperor? ...... Emperor? What's wrong with you? ...... Wake up..."Yan Zhi was indulging in endless pain, a strange young voice suddenly came into his ears far away, as if someone was nudging his shoulder, Yan Zhi struggled to wake up, opened his eyes blurred by tears, and realized that he was caught in a nightmare.

"Emperor, are you awake? That's great! Furry Bai went to report to Zixiao Yuanjun and General Xuanlong. "

The person guarding the bed turned around and walked into the void after speaking, Yan Zhi didn't pay attention to who the person was, and he didn't care, he propped up the bed and got up slowly, the wound that ran through his chest made him gasp in pain, raised his hand to cover his chest, and his face turned pale.

He only remembered that after he returned from finding the Heavenly Fruit from the realm of Nuwa, he fainted as soon as he stepped on the Nine Heavenly Palace, and he didn't know what happened next.

Since he is in the Jade Palace at this time, the injuries on his body should have been healed by the medical immortals, the broken ribs have been connected, and there is no pain in the chest, but the divine power of the ancient divine beasts is extraordinary, and the external injuries left on their bodies are afraid that they are not so easy to heal, except for the injuries on the chest that are in severe pain, Yan Zhi feels that the wound on his face across the right side of his face is also hurting hotly.