Chapter 69: Confiding in your heart

The red newt expressionlessly pulled out the curved blade that had pierced Zhiyu Immortal Jun's body, and looked at the blood on the knife with disgust.

Zhiyu Xianjun's body trembled, the corners of his lips swelled with blood, and the whole person fell backwards like a puppet with a broken thread, and the Demon Venerable instinctively caught him, looked at the person in his arms, and muttered in panic: "A-Ning...... Aning......"

"Don't ......"

Hearing the Demon Venerable call himself like this, Zhiyu Xianjun smiled on his bloodless face, the excessive blood loss made him feel very cold all over, and he had no strength in his body, but he still worked very hard, very hard, slowly raised his hand, touched the center of the Demon Venerable's eyebrows, and depicted his eyebrows little by little.

In fact, he wanted to do this a long time ago, but the gods and demons had different paths, and there was an insurmountable barrier between them, and he wanted to love him, but he didn't have the courage.

He didn't know when he fell in love with this demon, maybe when he was in the cold palace of the mortal world, when this demon saw that he was in a bad mood, and tried his best to coax the child while trying to tell funny things to amuse him.

Perhaps it was when he was desperate and refused to eat, and the devil clumsily brought the food he had made with his own hands and fed him over and over again.

Or maybe it was in the Demon Palace, when I received the stack of carefully collected scripts from the world...

I don't remember when.

In the past, he only had hatred in his heart, except for the swallow kite, he couldn't see anyone in his eyes, the demon treated him well, and he didn't appreciate it, until the demon zun died in front of him, he found that his heart was empty.

How can there be such a demon in the world, who is clearly brutal and murderous by nature, and is good at calculation, but treats him so well that he is willing to give everything for him, even death.

At that time, he realized that he Ning Zhiyu was living in this world, and he was not lonely and helpless, and no one wanted it.

There was a demon who always watched over him, but he had never looked at him with a straight eye before.

In fact, he was born very good-looking, and he was not hated at all...

Demon Venerable held Zhiyu Immortal Jun's hand touching his face, pressed it to his cheek, and choked up, "Why... Why save me..."

"Don't you hate me? ......"

"Who allowed you to make your own decisions?"

"Ning Zhiyu, you are not allowed to die, if you dare to die, I will... I'm going to..."

When the threatening words came to his mouth, he was dumbfounded, and what could be used to threaten Zhiyu Immortal Jun was nothing more than Mo Yan or the Protoss, at this moment, how could he bear to threaten him with the other party's weakness and make him sad.

Zhiyu Xianjun's mouth continued to pour blood foam, tears were drawn from the corners of his eyes, he smiled, and said angrily: "G San..."

"Ahh Please... You..."

When the Demon Venerable heard these words, his heart was so painful that he couldn't breathe, and his words became mean: "No, you haven't done your best to nurture him before, and now you want to leave him behind ruthlessly?!"

"I don't for! Ning Zhiyu, what you owe him will not be able to pay off in your life! Do you think that if you become his master in this life, you will be considered dutiful? You don't want to think about it, you don't want to leave like this..."