Chapter 30: Execution in the Cave of the Gods

At first, Yan Zhi was still lucky, thinking that he might not have looked carefully, and Shizun Xing just went to a place he couldn't reach.

However, as time passed, the person who suddenly disappeared and was no longer traced, told Yan Zhi that all this was true.

Even his grandmother, the Spirit Divine Monarch, took action.

The Spirit Wandering Divine Monarch is in charge of the scattered souls outside the Six Realms, and if the master still has a wisp of soul, he can use the spirit gathering box to collect the broken soul of the master bit by bit, just like his father saved his mother after his mother died.

But no, the Spirit Divine Monarch said that he couldn't sense the slightest bit of Wenchang Xingjun's soul breath.

That day, it was said that he would send him into the prison god cave to serve the thunder, but in fact, Yan Zhi did not let people torture him at the beginning, he was still soft-hearted after all, afraid that there was a hidden secret, and misunderstood him, so he just imprisoned him, wanting to know the whereabouts of the master from his mouth.

But he insisted that Wenchang Xingjun was dead.

No matter how the god of the law interrogates him, it is the same answer, and he can't believe it.

Wenchang Xingjun is dead...

His younger brother, whom he loved most since he was a child and treated him like a relative, killed his lover on his wedding night.

Yan Zhi suffered a great blow because of this, and since the incident happened, he has locked himself in the temple without eating or drinking, and no one has been seen for thirty days.

Originally, on the day that he was taken into the prison god cave, Yan Jing and the Soul Divine Monarch were going to order that they be executed for the "crime of slaughtering the gods", but Yan Zhi stopped them.

I don't know for what reason, maybe it's because he thinks about the love of the past 100,000 years, or maybe he feels that he shouldn't die so happily, and he can't die so easily.

So Yan Zhi ordered the great god of the law to inflict thunder punishment on Ji Yan every day, and asked him... Remorseful.

Killed Wenchang Xingjun, suffered from thunder punishment every day, his body was struck by lightning until he was drenched in blood, and even his soul was torn in pain, so he had half a point of remorse.

Yan Zhi didn't know why he had to insist on an answer, if he repented, would he let him go?

I don't know.

Yan Zhi didn't know.

He just wanted to know, he knew that Shizun's death would make him sad, why did he do this, just because he was jealous, he let himself be so sad, did he not regret it at all.

However, the reply of the great god of the law was that he did not regret it.

No matter how he used the torture, the answer was... No regrets.

He said he had no regrets.

Yan Zhi felt that his hard work and good treatment for hundreds of thousands of years were like a joke.

He kept that person by his side and loved him as a younger brother, but in the end he raised a white-eyed wolf, others said that the country is easy to change, the nature is difficult to change, the devil is the devil, born to be a devil, he will always be a devil, and it is impossible to become a god.

Only he firmly believes that it can be done.

He used to believe in him like that.

But now, he has trampled on this trust with his own hands.