Chapter 75: He's Met His Lover Again

This year's winter is quite early, and before the beginning of winter, Chang'an City has fallen with thick snow.

In the wind and snow, the man in red walked between the streets with a crane ink umbrella, and a scholar dressed in light green linen clothes and carrying a large bundle of dry firewood walked in front of him.

When the two passed by, the scholar accidentally bumped into the shoulder of the man in red, and the umbrella in the hand of the man in red fell on the snow, and the firewood on the scholar's back was scattered.

The scholar raised his head in surprise and was about to apologize, but when he saw the face in front of him, which clearly belonged to a man, but was beautiful enough to turn all beings upside down, he froze in place, and the tails of his eyes gradually turned red.

He opened his lips to speak, but couldn't.

It's been 20,000 years, it's been 20,000 years, 20,000 years ago, he thought that he would be wiped out like Nuwa after exhausting his divine power to make up for the sky, but this is not the case, perhaps because he was born with a strong emperor star personality, although his body fell that day, his soul was intact, and he was led to the underworld by black and white impermanence, sent to reincarnation, and reincarnated as a human.

On the bridge, Meng Po handed him the bowl of soup, he pretended to drink it, but in fact, he secretly vomited after crossing the Nai He Bridge.

So he remembers everything.

He took all his memories with him, and experienced the cold, heat, war, hunger, loneliness in the world... Samsara itself is a kind of practice, so in every life he tries to live, crosses others and crosses himself, accumulates merits, and hopes to attain positive results as soon as possible, to ascend again, and to see this person.

Every time after dying in the world, he can enter the underworld, when he passes through the Nai He Bridge, he learns some news about the Phoenix King from Meng Po, which is the happiest time in his life, even if it is just some small things about the chicken feathers and broken skin, he is also happy to hear it.

And just a hundred years ago, he heard Meng Po say that Ji Yan was going to get married, and the god of Haiao invited hundreds of gods in the Nine Heavens as witnesses, and took the East China Sea as an appointment, and knelt down on one knee to propose to the Phoenix Ming King with great fanfare outside Nuwa's borders, and the Phoenix Ming King agreed.

Hai Ao God is pleased with the Phoenix Ming King, these tens of thousands of years in the heavens and the earth are well known, Hai Ao God as the prince of the East China Sea, handsome and unparalleled, at a young age he relied on himself to fly to the position of God, the battle achievements are impressive, many fairies in the Nine Heavens are deeply in love with it, but the eyes of the Hai Ao God are only willing to follow the Phoenix Ming King, as long as the Phoenix Ming King leaves the realm of Nuwa and enters the world in those years, he will follow and accompany him.

If it is the gods next to it, the fairies may still be able to fight hard, but it is the Phoenix King, the ancient gods, strong and beautiful, the fairy who has been fortunate enough to see the Phoenix King said that as long as he is looked at by his golden-red vertical pupils, it seems to be taken away from the soul, which shows the peerless appearance and the strength of divinity.

To tell the truth, it is the god of Hai Ao and the king of the phoenix, they all think that the god of Hai Ao has climbed high, but looking at the entire heavenly realm, except for the god of Hai Ao, there seems to be no god worthy of the king of the phoenix, so they agree to this family business.

In the end, the two gods can be together, which is also expected.

Yan Zhi was happy in his heart, he had suffered so much, and finally there was a truly worthy person to love him, but that day Yan Zhi listened to what Meng Po said, and said with a smile that this was a good thing, but tears kept flowing in his eyes.

Meng Po sighed and said to him, if you want to cry, cry, don't laugh, laughing is even more ugly than crying, the ghosts next to you are laughing at you.

He didn't want to cry, he just couldn't help it, his heart hurt so much.

Meng Po reluctantly persuaded him that it was better to drink Meng Po soup, after drinking, he didn't remember anything, and he wouldn't be sad, wouldn't it be good to live again.

It sounds like a good thing, but Yan Zhi is reluctant.

He is reluctant to forget his Ah Yan, even if he is about to marry others, he still wants to remember him and remember their past.

It's just that Yan Zhi never thought that the two would reunite in the world with today's scene.

In this life, he was reincarnated in a poor tenant family, his parents died early, he grew up with the help of his neighbors, and now he is a poor scholar, it is also ill-fated, two years ago when he went to Beijing to catch the exam, he met a robber, snatched away the entanglement he had finally accumulated, and injured him, broke his appearance, broke a foot, and became a slope.

If he had to save enough money to go to Beijing, it would take several years, and he would occasionally help people write letters to make some money, but most of these were poor people's businesses, and he couldn't make much money, and most of the time he still went up the mountain to chop wood and sell it in the city as he did today.

It was an ordinary day, but on the street, he met a sweetheart who had been thinking about him for 20,000 years, whether he was a man or a ghost, he had never forgotten for a moment, Yan Zhi wanted to smile at the other party and ask him if he had been doing well in the past tens of thousands of years, and whether that person had treated him well, but his eyes were full of tears, and his throat seemed to be contained by something, and he couldn't say a word.

"Your face..." The other party's eyes were red, and he looked at him in a daze, and finally opened his mouth in a hoarse voice.

Yan Zhi came back to his senses, remembering the purple-red hideous scar on his right face, which caused him to break his face, and spread from the corner of his mouth to his cheek, his face was a little whiter, and he subconsciously turned his face sideways, not wanting the other party to see his ugly appearance.

Mo Yan slowly raised his hand, wanting to probe Yan Zhi's face, but at this moment, a person suddenly ran up behind him, interrupting his movements: "Ah Yan, why don't you wait for me?" "

"I bought your favorite rock sugar osmanthus cake, it's still hot, try it quickly."

The person who came was dressed in a purple brocade robe, wearing a black fur, young and handsome, tall, it was the god of Hai Ao Shang, Ao Shuang smiled and opened the kraft paper wrapped in osmanthus paste in his hand, and when he was about to hand it to his lips, he found that there was another person in front of him, and his movements stopped.

"Emperor? ......"

Yan Zhi noticed that he was wearing a vermilion red phoenix ring on his ring finger, and another matching blue Xuanlong ring was wearing between Ao Shuang's fingers with osmanthus cake, although the ring was mostly covered by the wide sleeves, but Yan Zhi still recognized it at a glance by the pattern on the edge, it was the pair he gave to G Yan before he died in his previous life, and he said that he wished G Yan to meet his lover again, and asked G Yan to give one of the rings to his future sweetheart.

They really fell in love with each other...

Such an intimate action was originally the exclusive of the former self and the imitation, but now the people around the imitation are no longer themselves... Yan Zhiben also wanted to ask if Ji Yan had a good time over the years, and whether Ao Shuang treated him well after getting married, and now that Ao Shuang appeared at the right time, there was no need to ask more, the answer was already clear.

They're doing well.

That's fine.

He was relieved.

But for some reason, his body felt more and more cold, so cold that he felt that his heart was a little numb and painful, Yan Zhi came back to his senses, bent down to pick up the ink fairy crane umbrella on the ground, and handed it back to Ji Yan, but he didn't dare to look him in the eyes, and said in a low voice: "Fang Cai didn't mean to collide with Gongzi, it's rude..."

He was afraid to look at him more, so he was reluctant to leave.