Chapter 78: Will You Still Come?

Yan Zhi noticed the change in the expression on his face, and suddenly realized that this might not be an illusion, he reacted, and used ten percent of his strength to push away the girl who was holding him: "Xiaoyu... Let go..."

Xiaoyu finally let go of him crying, and sobbed: "Brother Azhi, do you feel better?" ...... You must live in peace, and if you die, Xiaoyu will go with you."

Even though Ji Yan is now married to others, Yan Zhi still doesn't want Ji Yan to misunderstand what he has with others, he withdrew the hand that was tightly held by Xiao Yu, lowered his eyes and said lightly.

"Xiaoyu, don't do this."

"I'm much better, you don't need to worry."

Xiao Yu looked at him with red eyes, and said, "When Brother Azhi is well, will you marry Xiao Yu as your wife?" Xiaoyu doesn't care if Brother Azhi is famous, what Xiaoyu likes is Brother Azhi, as long as Brother Azhi also likes Xiaoyu, Xiaoyu doesn't want anything, Xiaoyu is willing to marry Brother Azhi, have children for Brother Azhi, and stay with Brother Azhi for the rest of his life..."

Since Xiaoyu fell into the lake at the entrance of the village when she was twelve years old, Yan Zhi happened to pass by and saved her, she fell in love with Yan Zhi, and she still likes it to this day, even if Yan Zhi later suffered and ruined her face and was lame, she didn't care.

Xiaoyu is a good girl, born thoughtfully, kind-hearted and capable, Yan Zhi does not hate her, if he drank the bowl of Meng Po soup when he was reincarnated, maybe he would really marry her in this life.

But he remembers who he is, remembers who his sweetheart is, and from beginning to end, he only treats Xiaoyu as his sister.

"Xiaoyu, I already have a sweetheart, you know."

Xiao Yu had tears in her eyes and said, "Isn't your sweetheart Xiao Yu?"

"...... Brother Azhi doesn't have to worry that my mother will disagree, Xiaoyu can make her own decisions about her own marriage, as long as Brother Azhi you should go, Xiaoyu will marry you, if it can't be done here, we will elope, okay? ......"

Xiao Yu looked at Yan Zhi with hopeful eyes.

She is a woman, when it comes to this, it is already the extreme, she has always felt that Yan Zhi is because she has not yet obtained fame and fortune, and she is afraid that her family will dislike him, so she does not dare to face up to the relationship between herself and him, and she uses the excuse that he already has a sweetheart.

But she had clearly never seen his sweetheart, she was the best-looking girl in the village, who else could he like besides herself.

"Xiaoyu, you misunderstood..."

Yan Zhi frowned, and was about to explain, when another person in the room suddenly spoke softly.

"His sweetheart is me."

Xiaoyu was immersed in the joy of Yan Zhi waking up, and didn't pay attention to who was behind her, when she suddenly heard a man's voice coming from behind her, she looked back in surprise, and was shocked by the other party's appearance and temperament and paused for a few breaths before she spoke: "... Who are you?"

He curled his lips at her and smiled: "It doesn't matter who I am, the important thing is that his sweetheart is me."

When the male style prevails, it is not uncommon for a man to marry a man, Xiaoyu heard the buzzing in her head, looked back at Yan Zhi with red eyes, and asked in a trembling voice: "Brother Azhi, is he true?"

Yan Zhi was silent for a moment, lowered his eyes and said, "Hmm."

Xiao Yu cried out at the moment, stood up and rushed out.

The room suddenly fell silent, and he turned around and closed the door, placing the medicine bag in his hand on the square table.

Yan Zhi didn't know why Fang Cai Yan took the initiative to say that, probably because he saw that he had no love for Xiaoyu between men and women, and for the sake of his previous feelings, he was kind enough to help him out of the siege, and there should be no other meaning.

Yan Zhi sat on the bed with his face sideways and looked at the wooden wall that had faded into gray on the inside of the bed, he didn't want Mo Yan to see his ugly face now, and he didn't have the courage to look at Mo Yan's face, he was afraid that if he looked at it more, his love and desire would be uncontrollable and revealed, making the two lose their dignity.

"Just now... Thank you Gongzi for relieving the siege, in order to make Xiaoyu girl die, he deliberately answered like that, Gongzi don't have to go to his heart. Yan Zhi pretended to be relaxed.

"In the next and the son is just a meeting in the water, I don't know how the son knows where to live, no matter what, thank you for coming to visit, in the next is still in the illness and unable to entertain, I hope the son forgives, if the son is tired, go back early."

There were sporadic footsteps behind him, and before Yan Zhi could react, he felt a sinking beside him, and the man sat on the edge of the bed and hugged him tightly from behind.

Yan Zhi's body froze, and he put his cheek on Yan Zhi's shoulder, and asked softly, "Why does Brother Ah Zhi pretend not to know Ah Yan?" Is it because Ah Yan is late, and Brother Ah Zhi is angry?"

Yan Zhi's eyes gradually blurred, how could he be angry, he was angry with himself, and he wouldn't be angry... But what can he do now?

Holding back the heartache, he tried to let go of the hand that was wrapped around his waist: "Don't you do this..."

However, instead of letting go, the other party hugged him tighter, and his lips fell on the side of Yan Zhi's ear, and said, "Brother Azhi, don't pretend."

"When you were unconscious, you kept calling Ah Yan's name in your mouth."

"You haven't drunk Meng Po soup, you've been thinking about Ah Yan all along, haven't you?"

As he spoke, his lips slowly moved forward, slid over the hideous scar on Yan Zhi's right face, and finally landed on Yan Zhi's lips, kissing gently.

Yan Zhi tried to push away the Yan Yan hands tightly, and finally let go, closed his eyes, and tears flowed from the corners of his eyes.

Ji Yan raised his hand and waved it, the bed instantly doubled in size, the two fell on the bed together, G Yan straddled Yan Zhi's body, his fingertips gently rubbed the centipede-like scar from the corner of his mouth to his cheek, the tail of his eyes gradually became red, Yan Zhi turned his face away, raised a hand to block his face, and said hoarsely.

"Don't look..."

Ji Yan pulled away his hand, leaned down, held Yan Zhi's face with both hands and kissed him carefully, let him look at himself, and said softly: "Brother Azhi likes anything."

Even though he said so, Yan Zhi still didn't dare to look at him, just silently shed tears.

The bed in the room collapsed and creaked, after an affair, the sky was already dark, and the room was so dark that nothing could be seen, Yan Zhi felt a light on his side, it was the man who got up and got out of bed, he stretched out his hand and grabbed the corner of his clothes, and said hoarsely: "Will you still come?"

He looked back at him, "What?"

"I'll always wait for you."

It doesn't matter if he is married now, as long as he comes, he will always wait for him, wait for the next life, and wait for the next life.