Chapter 41: Yan Zhi is gone

In the last winter, the mountains and forests are covered with snow, and the biting cold wind blows on the face, like a knife cut.

Wearing a gray-black fox fur scarf, Yan Zhi hid behind a thick tree trunk with his neck bent, and silently took out a feathered arrow from the arrow basket on his back, pulled the bow and wound it decently, closed his eyes, and aimed at the gray rabbit who was watching the surroundings vigilantly with his round eyes open and beside the tree.

"Whoosh——!

The feather arrow was off the string, impartially in the middle of the tree trunk, the gray rabbit was frightened, and ran away without a trace, and disappeared into the snow completely before Yan Zhi caught up.

This is already the fifth prey that Yan Zhi shot away today...

They went out hunting this morning, and as luck would have been, they came across a wild boar that had gone out to forage for food.

Two months have passed, Yan Zhi's injuries have finally been completely healed, for such a long time, it is Yi Yan who has been taking care of him, making his wife so tired, he is quite reluctant to go, and as soon as the injury is healed, he said that he would go out hunting with Tong Yan.

He is a big man, how can he tell his wife to support him all the time?

He heard that he was a hunter, and that his archery skills should be very exquisite, so after he met the wild boar, he confidently pulled his bow and wound it... Then, the shot hit the snow next to the boar's trotters.

The boar was provoked, and rushed towards them like mad, and if he was stabbed by the boar's sharp fangs, Yan Zhi held the bow in one hand and the arrow basket on his back, grabbed his hand and pulled him away.

The two were chased by the wild boar in the mountains and forests for at least half a pillar of incense before escaping, and after turning around to confirm that the wild boar was thrown off, Yan Zhi stopped panting, turned his head to look at the Yan behind him, and saw that his fair face ran out of a little red, the two looked at each other for a few breaths, and then laughed.

After laughing, Yan Zhi was a little depressed, the wild boar seemed to be quite large, if it could be hunted, it would be dragged to the town below the mountain to sell, and it would definitely be sold for a good price.

With the money, he can buy chilblain cream for Ah Yan.

Seeing that Yan Zhi was in a low mood, he took the initiative to shake his hand, tightened it, and said, "It must be because I haven't hunted for a long time, so Brother Azhi's archery skills are a little rusty... It's good to practice more, if it's okay, Brother Azhi shouldn't be in a hurry."

With the comfort and encouragement of his lover, Yan Zhi's mood brightened, and he held his hand tightly and smiled at him: "Hmm!"

It wasn't until Yan Zhi shot off his prey for the fifth time that he had to start doubting himself.

"Ah, didn't you say I'm Orion... Why don't I feel at ease with my bow and arrow? ......"

"Could it be that I don't know how to hunt at all... You've been raising me all along? ......"

Yan Zhi has been practicing long swords in the Nine Heavens since he was a child, and if he has ever touched the bow, it is normal for him to miss the shot.

It's just that that day, combined with the environment they were in, they said that Yan Zhi was a hunter, who knew that Yan Zhi was so stubborn, and he had to go out hunting in person.

Where was he willing to disappoint him, and made up lies to coax him:

"It's not... Before Brother Azhi fell off the cliff, Brother Azhi went out to hunt on weekdays, and Brother Azhi kept Brother Aji."