Chapter 71: It's Not Him

The rain has been pouring down for hundreds of years, and the clouds are pressing down on the empty mountains, and occasionally the cuckoo calls are heard from the distant forests.

At the foot of the muddy mountain knelt a man, dressed in a gray robe, with long hair scattered behind him, his head bowed, his dark eyelashes hanging down, the rain running down his cheeks over his emaciated jaw, his lips pursed, his face was as pale as paper, but he still knelt there stubbornly, as if he was confessing something.

Spring goes to autumn, cold comes and summer...

Thousands of years have passed, the surrounding scenery is constantly changing, and the only thing that remains unchanged is the figure of a man kneeling there like a sculpture...

The outside of Nuwa's territory should have been surrounded by fairy mist and golden light, but the gods inside, in order to prevent men from entering, set up another layer of enchantment outside the enchantment, so that the fairy mountain now looks like an ordinary mountain range, covered with a layer of white snow in the dead of winter, and everything is silent.

One day, the ancient mythical beast Bi Fangniao woke up, stood on the Xuyu tree and yawned lazily, glanced at Nuwa's outside the boundary through the enchantment, and suddenly came to his senses, and said to Hanqi who was lying on the tree and napping.

"梼杌! 梼杌! Look! Ten thousand years have passed, and the Emperor of the Nine Heavens is still kneeling there!"

Han Qi frowned impatiently, rolled over, and fell asleep again.

The white tiger emerged from the void, looked at the people outside through the enchantment of Nuwa's realm, and said unhappily: "Why is he so thick-skinned?" Ah Feng said that his fate with him is over, and he still has to fight to the death, is it interesting.

"He just did it on purpose, he wanted to use bitter meat tricks to make Ah Feng soft-hearted."

Bi Fangniao sighed and said, "Eh, he's also a poor man... said that Ah Feng was destined in his previous life, but in fact it was just a cause and effect in Ah Feng's calamity, and now the cause and effect are over, Ah Feng has successfully experienced the tribulation, but he is deeply trapped in cause and effect and can't get out of it..."

"It's been 10,000 years, and I'm still repenting..."

In the past, although they hated the Emperor of the Nine Heavens for harming the Phoenix Ming King too hard, but after digging deeper, it was actually the path that the Heavenly Dao was destined to take, and the Phoenix Ming King was going to go, and only after all kinds of suffering, the Phoenix Ming King could be reborn in Nirvana.

Even if there is no Emperor of the Nine Heavens, there will be another cause and effect in the fate of the Phoenix Ming King, allowing him to go on the same path.

Hearing this, Baihu stopped talking, and paused before saying, "Anyway, I just don't like him, I think he is not worthy of Ah Feng."

Suzaku dragged its gorgeous tail feathers out of the void, landed on the ground and turned into a human form, looked far away, and said softly: "Whether you are worthy or not, it's not up to you to say, you need Ah Feng to say..."

The gods and beasts were silent, and they saw that outside the enchantment of Nuwa's realm, the Emperor of the Nine Heavens, who had been kneeling there for 10,000 years, was covered with frost, and finally couldn't bear it anymore, and fell to the side...

Ten thousand years of time without a drop of water, not a drop of rice, even the Emperor of the Nine Heavens, can not bear it, Bi Fangniao said nervously: "What to do... Do you want to tell Ah Feng?"