Chapter 16: Willing to be a Concubine

Wenchang Xingjun didn't expect Ji Yan to make such a request, his lips squirmed, and said: "Yan Zhi is a person, he has his own joys, angers and thoughts, I can't control him."

He put away his smile: "Then you get out and disappear in front of me, which is the greatest reward."

He knew that Wenchang Xingjun looked down on him like others, but he couldn't see this person make a righteous and awe-inspiring appearance, clearly disgusted with him, but pretended to care about him, what he didn't need was this kind of false compassion the most.

There was no need for Wenchang Xingjun to get out, and soon he fell into a coma again.

The wounds on the body did not heal, the soul was torn and painful, and he was soaked in cold sweat, in a coma and nightmares, sometimes muttering the name of Yan Zhi in his mouth, and sometimes calling his mother with tears.

Wenchang Xingjun had mixed feelings in his heart.

When Yan Zhi probed the movement of the demon world and rushed back, it was already dusk on the second day, and when he entered through the door, he saw Wenchang Xingjun sitting on the edge of the bed stained with blood, and Yan Zhi's heart almost jumped out of his throat.

"Master..."

When Wenchang Xingjun saw him coming back, he stood up from the edge of the bed, and Yan Zhi went over and clasped his shoulder, looking up and down nervously.

"Where did you hurt?"

Wenchang Xingjun pursed his lips and shook his head.

"It's all bloody, and I'm not hurt."

Yan Zhi followed Wenchang Xingjun's gaze to look at the unconscious person on the bed, his face was pale without a trace of blood, even his lips were white, he looked like a dead man, and he had no life.

"Ahh

Yan Zhi's eyes were red, and he suddenly didn't dare to approach, it was clear that he was fine before leaving, how could he become like this in a blink of an eye.

"How is he? ......"

Wenchang Xingjun: "The blood has stopped, but the soul has been torn apart, I'm afraid it won't be so easy to heal..."

"That bronze sword is the magic weapon of the god of Canglian, and the spell attached to it is fatal to ordinary demons, if the low-level demons and medium-level demons are stabbed, they will be destroyed in an instant, and as a descendant of the Demon Venerable, it is a high-level demon, and the high-level demons are born strong, and their souls are more tenacious, so his soul is only torn apart, and there is no need to worry about his life, but he will inevitably suffer..."

Yan Zhi spoke hoarsely.

"Okay, I got it."

"Master go and change clothes first, Master has worked hard in the past two days, just keep Ah Zhi here."

Wenchang Xingjun knew that the person he needed most now was Yan Zhi, so he didn't refuse, and when he was about to go out, he hesitated for a moment, turned around and looked at Yan Zhi who was sitting on the edge of the bed, and said.

"He's been calling your name."

Yan Zhi was stunned, suddenly a little weak-hearted, and was about to open his mouth to explain something, Wenchang Xingjun had already closed the door and went out.

Now that he is seriously injured, he has no time to think about anything else, he is full of hope that he can get better as soon as possible, and he has been taking care of him by the side of the bed since he returned.

After the destruction of the demon race, the healing technique of the demon world was lost, and the only medicine that Yan Zhi knew that was conducive to the recovery of the wound was "Immortal Grass".

In the past, every time he was injured, he would go to the world to collect a lot of them, refine them into a plaster and apply them to the wound, which would heal in a few days.

But this time it didn't work, maybe it was because the injury was caused by the magic weapon, the immortal grass completely lost its effect, the sword wound that penetrated the chest did not heal for a long time, and the innate strong self-healing ability of the high demon clan became an ornament, and he was often tormented by the pain of torn souls to wake up, but his mind was not very clear, because nightmares were frequent, and when he saw Yan Zhi, he thought he was dreaming.

"Brother Aji..."

Yan held on for ten days, and when he saw that he was awake, he hurriedly held his hand: "Ah Yan, is there still pain in your body..."

He shook his head, looked at him with a smile, and said angrily: "You're back..."

"Well, I'm back." Yan insisted on him.

"Promise Brother Aji's thing, Ah Yan... It's all done. "He asked Yan for credit like a child.

Yan Zhi felt like a knife when he saw his smile, his eyes were red, he held his hand and put it on his face, and tears rained down:

"Ah Yan is the best Ah Yan in the world."

Ji Yan felt so happy when he heard it, but tears slipped from the corners of his eyes: "Then Brother Ah Zhi hugged me... Is it good..."

In the past, when he was injured, Brother Azhi would hold him.

But Brother Ah Zhi hadn't looked at him seriously for a long time, and he was always avoiding his gaze.

"Well... Listen to Ah-chan. "

Before the wound healed, Yan Zhi was afraid that the action of holding up his upper body and half-hugging him would hurt him, so he took off his boots and went to bed, lifted the brocade quilt and lay down on his side, and hugged him into his arms.

He thought that Yan Zhi would refuse, because Yan Zhi in the nightmare would refuse him even if he hugged him, but at this moment, he suddenly felt that everything around him seemed to be real, because this embrace was too warm and real.

He was quiet in his arms for a while, and called him in a false voice: "Brother Aji..."

"Hmm." Yan Zhi knew that he just wanted to talk to himself, and responded in a dumb voice.

He smiled and asked, "When you return to the heavenly realm, are you going to get married..."

Yan Zhi tightened his tightness, "Let's not talk about this, let's talk about something else."

Ji Yan smiled to himself and continued, tears crossed the corners of his eyes: "If Ah Yan survives the Nine Days of Thunder Tribulation, is it good for Ah Yan's brother to be a concubine?" ......"

"Wenchang Xingjun is the wife you are marrying, and Ah Yan will be satisfied with being your concubine..."

"Look at Ah Yan, he was born beautiful, he can not only warm the bed for Brother Azhi, but also protect the common people, birth and death for Brother Azhi... Brother Azhi asked Ah Yan to do something, and Ah Yan did what he did, and Brother Ah Zhi took Ah Yan as a concubine, and he would definitely not lose anything. "

"If Wenchang Xingjun is in danger... Ah Yan is also the same as that day, desperate to stand in front of him and protect Brother Aji's sweetheart..."

"Okay? ......"