Chapter 71: It's Not Him

Start from the beginning

White Tiger: "Ah Feng is in retreat, so don't tell him..."

As soon as the words fell, they saw a golden red light flash next to them, heading towards the outer borders of Nuwa, and when they left the barrier, the transparent barrier rippled like water waves, and the snow-covered mountains melted in an instant, turning back to their former golden appearance.

Outside the barrier, he squatted down and picked up the upper body of the man who had passed out on the snow in his arms, his eyes red.

After a while, he finally bent his arm through Yan Zhi's knee socket, picked up the person in his arms, and returned to the realm of Nuwa.

"Look... I just said that Ah Feng will definitely not be able to forget him..."Bi Fangniao looked at this scene and said, "Ah Feng has lived for so long, before he entered the reincarnation tribulation, he has never had any sweetheart, the memory of the previous life is so unforgettable, how can he forget."

"He must still have the Emperor of the Nine Heavens in his heart, but because of the mission of guarding the realm of Nuwa, and on the spectrum of the gods, he is no longer the destined person of the Emperor of the Nine Heavens, so he doesn't want to see the Emperor of the Nine Heavens.

The white tiger snorted and said, "You know a lot."

"Hmph." Not to be outdone, Bi Fangniao said, "That's not it."

"Suzaku, what do you think?"

......

Yan Zhi opened his eyes and felt that his whole body was wrapped in a warm breath, his body was covered with a thick and soft transparent crystal bedding, and under him was a bed made of ice crystals, which seemed to be cold, but in fact, it was warm in winter and cool in summer, which came from the heat of this bed to dispel the cold on his body.

With a "squeak", the golden door of the temple was pushed open, and he came with a silver tray, and in the silver tray was a small silver bowl, and I don't know what it contained.

Yan Zhi turned his head to look, sat up with the ice crystal bed, looked at the visitor, his eyes were blurry, and he said hoarsely: "Ah Yan... It's been 10,000 years, and you're finally willing to see me..."

He sat down on the edge of the bed, placed the silver tray on the golden stool at the head of the bed, picked up the silver bowl in the tray, handed it to Yan Zhi along with the silver spoon in the bowl, and said with a smile: "Eat something first."

Yan Zhi looked down and saw that the silver bowl contained red bean porridge, he had not eaten the food made by Ji Yan for 190,000 years, and when he thought of this, his nose was sour and unbearable for a while.

"Did you do it..."

Gri: "Hmm."

Yan Zhi took the silver bowl, scooped up a spoonful of red bean porridge and ate it with his lips open, it was warm, sweet, and sweet to his heart, but his eyes were full of tears, he stalked his throat, bent his lips and smiled, and said roughly.

"It's still as good as ever."

"If you like it, it's fine." He smiled and raised his hand to touch his head.

This action is actually a little strange for them to appear, because according to the age of the previous life, Yan Zhi is older than Ji Yan, and Yan Zhi has always made such an action to G Yan.

But if it is the Phoenix Ming King, there is nothing strange, the ancient beasts were born in the world since the beginning of the opening of the heavens and the earth, the Phoenix Ming King has existed in the world for too long and too long, for him, Yan Zhi is also his common life.

Yan Zhi: "I like..."

He smiled and said, "Then I'll eat more, I've made a lot."

It was clearly the same face, but that smile made Yan Zhi feel unfamiliar, Yan Zhi only felt that his heart was like a knife, he suddenly began to be a little uncertain, and said: "You are the Phoenix Ming King... It's still Ahh

"What do you think?" ......"

Tears flowed from Yan Zhi's eyes, and he said dumbfoundedly: "If you are the Phoenix Ming King... When will I come back? ......"

He looked away, was silent for a moment, and said, "He is only one of my countless reincarnations, and he will not come back when he has passed."

"No..." Yan Zhi shook his head, grabbed his wrist, the silver bowl in his hand overturned on the edge of the bed, rolled down the edge of the bed and fell to the ground, the hot porridge spilled on his hand, and he didn't know the pain, "You lied to me, right?" ......"

In fact, Yan Zhi knew that the person in front of him didn't lie to him, but he didn't want to believe it in his heart, and his Ah Yan was gone.

If it was his Ah Yan, how could he bear to ask him to kneel outside Nuwa for ten thousand years, and refuse to look at him?