Chapter 66: You Don't Like Me at All

Start from the beginning

He didn't know what to do, so he consulted an old demon servant beside him.

The old devil said that he had not been happy with his wife before, but the old devil was not discouraged, after he fell in love with his wife, he got up early every day to hunt, and sent the prey to his wife's door, and over time, his wife had the old devil in her heart, but his wife was thin-skinned and refused to admit it, so the old devil suddenly disappeared for a while, and when he appeared in front of his wife again, he deliberately told his wife that his parents had given him a family affair, and he might not be able to come back in the future.

The old devil's wife was in a hurry, stomped her feet, and said, "You dare!"

So the old demon servant had a wife.

Even though the old devil's wife had passed away, and the old devil was gray-haired, when he talked about this young past, his face was flushed, the wrinkles at the corners of his eyes were squeezed together, and his eyes were full of happy smiles.

While the Demon Venerable was envious, he was inspired by the story of the old demon servant, and if Zhiyu Immortal Jun liked himself a little, he should be in a hurry under the same circumstances.

So he learned from the old demon servant's practice, and disappeared in front of Zhiyu Xianjun for a while, originally he had to go to his room almost every night, but recently the Demon Venerable endured it for two months without going.

Until today, he really couldn't help it, and he ran to see Zhiyu Xianjun in broad daylight, and when he entered the palace, Zhiyu Xianjun was sitting behind the desk in the outer hall reading a book, and the two suddenly faced each other, speechless for a while.

There wasn't so much to say between them, so as usual, there was no need to speak, and the Demon Venerable often picked up the Zhiyu Immortal Jun and walked to the bed.

Today, he stood in place and looked at Zhiyu Xianjun, and held back for a long time before saying, "I... It's been a bit busy lately. "

Zhiyu Xianjun paused and replied, "... Well. "

"I'm getting married." Demon Venerable said suddenly.

Zhiyu Xianjun raised his eyes and looked at him in a daze.

Seeing his lost mind, the Demon Venerable instantly felt joy in his heart, he held back his excitement, and pretended to be calm on his face: "It's the son of an old demon servant beside me, who is about the same age as me, and after I get married, I won't come in the future."

Zhiyu Immortal Jun lowered his eyes, was silent for a long time, and said softly, "... Good."

The other party's reaction was completely different from what the Demon Venerable expected, Zhiyu Immortal Jun didn't even show half a bit of sadness, and the Demon Venerable's heart sank to the bottom and changed his complexion: "That's how you reacted?"

Zhiyu Immortal Jun paused, and slowly smiled at him: "Congratulations to the Demon Venerable..."

"Good congratulations." Demon Venerable sneered, but there was no smile in his eyes, he suddenly appeared on the side of Zhiyu Xianjun, beat the person horizontally and picked him up, and after a flash of red light, his figure appeared on the edge of the bed, threw the person on the bed, and bullied him.

Zhiyu Immortal Jun snorted and didn't struggle, the Demon Venerable pressed his hands on the soft pillow, gritted his teeth and said, "I'm going to get married, aren't you very happy?" "

"Think no one will bother you anymore? I tell you, you don't want to! "

After saying that, he kissed Zhiyu Xianjun's lips fiercely, and it was another stormy affair, Zhiyu Xianjun's eyes were filled with mist, and he was so uncomfortable that he snorted a few times.