Chapter 65: Gifts

Start from the beginning

He was immediately stunned, and his hand about to knock on the door paused in the air, his eyes widened slightly.

Having just experienced the joy of the bed, he immediately understood what this meant, in the past, he had also encountered several times when his father and Uncle Ning were discussing matters in the dormitory with the door closed in the daytime, and every time they would set up an enchantment, there was an enchantment in the way, no matter what the people inside were doing, the people outside could not hear it, so he never thought about it in this regard.

Today, for some reason, they didn't set up an enchantment, and they happened to let themselves bump into...

He was in a complicated mood for a while, not angry, but suddenly knew that the two people closest to him were in that relationship, and he didn't react.

He put down his hand that stopped in mid-air, turned around and sat down at the stone table in the courtyard, and put the black jade food box in his hand on the table.

Thinking that the two demon generals already knew, they were kept in the dark.

An hour later, the door of the temple was opened from the inside, and the Demon Venerable walked out of the hall dressed in a robe and neatly dressed.

"Ahh

He stood up and watched the Demon Venerable walk towards him: "Father, when did you start?" 

Demon Venerable frowned slightly, and said, "When did it start?"

Seeing that his father still wanted to pretend to be stupid, he said speechlessly: "Father still wants to pretend to be stupid?"

"Father and Uncle Ning all know about it, such an old demon, and he doesn't know how to restrain a little bit in the daylight, and he is not afraid of flashing his old waist."

As soon as the Demon Venerable's face changed, he raised his hand and made a gesture to hit him: "Stinky boy, what are you talking about."

He didn't hide at all, he knew that his father was reluctant to hit him, and sure enough, his father's hand stopped in mid-air, and his face was cold.

"Hey, hey." He laughed, took his father's hand and put it down, and said, "Father, when are you going to marry Uncle Ning?" 

That hour was enough for Ji Yan to react, no matter what, the fact that his father and Uncle Ning were together was a good thing for him, on the one hand, his own father, and on the other hand, Uncle Ning, whom he had liked since he was a child, if the two of them got married, wouldn't he have both parents?

It's a great thing.

But his father frowned, and his face was disgusted: "Who said that you want to marry him?" "

Demonic wandering, when the interest comes up, something happens between demons and demons, it's normal, it's not like mortals, you have to get married if you have a relationship, this is naturally clear to you.

But that's Uncle Ning, Uncle Ning, who is pure and pure in his heart, how can his father treat him like that?

Ji Yan said in disbelief: "You are like that to Uncle Ning, and you are not responsible for him?"

Demon Venerable pursed his lips and said in a low voice: "Adult's business, children don't have to mix, you don't understand."

"Why don't I understand? My father said to me, "Don't I understand?"

"Father is too much, no, you have to marry Uncle Ning, if you dare to break Uncle Ning's heart, I will not recognize you as a father."

Demon Venerable smiled, with a bit of mockery in his eyes: "That also has to be rare."