Chapter 64: To each according to his needs

Start from the beginning

He heard that double cultivation could help him harness the powerful divine power in his body, and he had long wanted to find a god to try, and when he went down to play before, he had also met a few gods with good cultivation, but he didn't look pleasing to the eye, so he was naturally not willing to touch it.

I wanted to go to the Nine Heavens to catch a pleasing god in the Nine Heavens when I was free, and help me improve my cultivation to control my divine power, but I didn't think that it would be long before I met someone who took the initiative to send it to the door.

This person is the emperor of the Nine Heavens, he should be regarded as the most powerful god in spiritual power, and he has no regrets, and he has not given up after finding his wife for 180,000 years, which proves that this person is loyal enough, and he must be clean and self-conscious, and he doesn't look so annoying.

The most important thing is that this person has a wife, and he must have a lot of experience, which should allow him to improve his cultivation at the same time, but also make him feel happy, who knows that this person is so reckless in this regard, and he doesn't understand it even more than him.

Fortunately, he had done his homework beforehand, otherwise he would have had to suffer a lot, but it happened suddenly, and he had time to prepare well.

After thinking about it, he raised his hand, a golden-red light flashed in his palm, and then a smooth shell appeared, and the milky white paste contained in the shell was shark oil, which was used as an emollient in winter, and there was no problem at the moment.

"Apply it for me." He handed the shell in his hand to the man below him.

Yan Zhi was stunned, took the shell and opened it, sent it to his nose to smell it, smelled a burst of fragrant fragrance, he looked at it and said, "Where is it?" ......"

He said angrily: "Where did you say it was painted?"

Yan Zhi pondered for a moment, dipped a little with his fingertips, reached into his face, and lightly tapped it on his cheek.

In an instant, he became angry, his eyes widened, and he couldn't bear to snatch the shell: "How did you become a god?"

"Haven't you ever eaten pork and never seen a pig run?"

"I'm really convinced."

Seeing Yan Yan's next move, Yan Zhi's eyes were straight, and his throat kept agitating: "Ah Yan..."

Without waiting for Yan Zhi to react, he disillusioned the shell, bent down, kissed his lips, raised his body, and then slowly fell, the long black hair of the crow hung down in front of the snow-white body, and landed on Yan Zhi's abdomen...

I heard that when double cultivation, it must be connected head to tail, in order to be able to communicate with each other, and cultivate to a high level, his natural divine power is too strong, and the cultivation on this body is not enough, so he can't control it, if it gets out of control once, it is likely to die because he can't control the divine power explosion.

After all, he had never done this kind of thing before, although he used shark oil, it was still not very comfortable, he couldn't help frowning, and exhaled a long breath, Yan Zhi also frowned, and fine beads of sweat oozed from the corners of his forehead.

He couldn't help but clasp Gri's waist and wanted to press the person down, but Gran frowned and pulled out his hand, and said dumbly: "You are not allowed to move, I'm afraid of pain."

Yan Zhi heard him say this, he didn't dare to move, after about half a cup of tea, the dust finally settled, both of them breathed a sigh of relief, and their hands were supported on Yan Zhi's abdomen, and after a while, they felt tired, and fell on Yan Zhi's body and didn't move.