Chapter 61: Reunion

Start from the beginning

The vitality of the morning has receded, and in the end, he is so tired that his eyelids feel that he can't support it, he sees that there are dozens of rows of demons behind him, he is discouraged, walks to the pavilion, lies on the shoulder of the demon zun, and hugs the demon zun.

"Father... Ah Yan is tired and doesn't want to watch it..."

Demon Venerable raised his hand to touch his small body and encircled him into his arms: "Tired? The father took Ah Yan back to eat, and continued tomorrow. "

He nodded, and when he left the pavilion, he ordered the demon attendants on his side to settle down those who had not yet been selected, and those who were not selected were sent out of the palace.

Along the way, he was so tired that he lay on his father's shoulder and didn't speak, and after dinner, he was ready to sleep, and the Demon Venerable took out a new book from the world, and sat on the edge of the bed to tell him a story.

The Demon Venerable himself was illiterate, so those words were recorded in the form of pictures, and the Demon Venerable told it in his own way, and after a while, he grabbed the corner of his father's clothes and began to fall asleep.

Seeing that he was asleep with his eyes closed, the Demon Venerable put away the notebook and stopped, gently brushing the hair on his forehead.

As if aware of this, he muttered.

"Father..."

Demon Venerable: "Huh? ......"

He tried hard to open his troubled eyelids: "Father... Let the uncle in the other courtyard... Be a mother's mother... Good no good? ......"

Demon Venerable's heart suddenly had mixed feelings, and he was silent for a moment, and said, "... Why? "

A shy smile appeared on his face: "Ah Yan thinks he is kind and likes him..."

Demon Venerable said in a dumb voice: "He just gave you a few pastries, and you like him?" ......"

He nodded, immediately shook his head again, and whispered, "Uncle also taught Ah Yan to read and write that day." "

"Ah Yan can write his own name."

The Demon Venerable stroked his hair lovingly, and did not answer his question, but said softly: "Ah Yan likes to read and write, so my father invited the best gentleman to come and give a lecture to Ah Yan." "

Ji Yan saw that his father was evading: "But Ah Yan wants his mother..."

Demon Venerable's eyes showed a look of distraction: "You want him... He may not be willing."

How Ning Zhiyu treated their father and son in their previous life, everything is vivid...

Zhiyu Xianjun may have a common heart and benevolence, but he is the only one who treats their father and son with a special heart, and he knows better than anyone how cold that person's heart is.

Even if Zhiyu Immortal Jun had softened his heart for a moment, he would not be disheartened now, and he would treat that person coldly.

The Demon Venerable doesn't believe that he will love Girn and be good to Gri... The man even disdained to be his queen.

"How does my father know that my uncle is unwilling?" ...... Did my father ask my uncle? "

Demon Venerable: "Well, I asked, and he said he didn't want to. "

In his previous life, he asked the other party countless times, wanting him to be his queen, but Zhiyu Xianjun refused to agree.

He never answered when he was called.