Chapter 59: Breaking the Shell

Start from the beginning

Since the rebirth of Nirvana, the Demon Venerable has been busy incubating eggs all day long, and he has no time to find trouble with the Protoss, but at the same time, he has not forgotten to send a strong demon dead man to assassinate Yan Zhi, if Yan Zhi dies in the assassination, it will be cheaper for him, if he is not dead, he will wait for his Ah Yan to break the shell, and then he will personally go to take Yan Zhi's dog life.

Although the 190,000-year-old Demon Venerable was not by his side, after he returned from rebirth, he sent the Demon Clan to infiltrate the Protoss in the form of the Protoss, and inquired about how the 190,000 years had been spent in the past 190,000 years.

When he heard that his Ah Yan died under the blade of Yan Zhishen, at that moment he wanted to eat Yan Zhi alive, and chopping him up and feeding him to the dog could not relieve the hatred in his heart.

If it weren't for the successful return of Nirvana, the Demon Venerable would not have let go of the Protoss so easily.

Time flies, 10,000 years pass in a flash, the phoenix egg exudes a holy golden light, and the little phoenix inside should have grown, but there is no sign of breaking out of the shell.

For the Demon Venerable, his life is as long as heaven and earth, and he has such a thing as time, even if the phoenix egg sleeps for millions of years, he will not have the slightest impatience, but he misses his Ah Yan too much, and wants to see him soon, every time he thinks of his living, able to run and jump, and laugh extremely well-behaved and cute child, he has become a phoenix egg that can't speak, and he can't open his mind, so he can't help but have a sour nose.

On the lifelike bronze nine-headed phoenix candlestick, nine candles are burning at the same time, illuminating the scene in the hall, and the square carved lion copper table is full of all kinds of delicacies from the world, including Longjing shrimp, Buddha jumping over the wall, hanging roasted beef ribs, braised prawns... There are also a variety of delicate sweets.

Mozun picked up a piece of pale yellow pastry, sent it to the phoenix egg that stood quietly in the crystal egg tray, and said softly: "Good baby, look, this is your favorite rock sugar osmanthus cake in the past, do you smell it, is it fragrant?" ......"

The phoenix egg was still standing quietly, without the slightest movement.

Mozun sighed, put down his chopsticks, gently stroked the top of the sharp and round egg, and said with a smile: "You come out of the shell quickly, my father asks someone to make it for you to eat every day, okay?" ......"

"The windmills in the world have a new style, when you come out, your father will take you to buy, play with one and throw ten, as long as you are happy."

In his last life, the happiest thing for him was to go to the fairs of the world with his father, he was three or four years old at the time, and the little one, riding on his father's neck, could see what all the stalls on both sides were selling.

He was interested in the gadgets of the world, and every time he went, he bought a lot of them, and hid them in the cabinet in the dormitory, but 190,000 years later, all the things that belonged to the world were rotten.

Demon Venerable's hand touched the top of the egg, his eyes were wet and red, and he smiled: "But it's okay... As long as my father is here, Ah Yan will always have a beautiful little windmill to play with..."

"Don't be afraid... Come to this world, and have your father to protect you..."

"In the future, no one will dare to bully my father's little Ah Yan anymore... Whoever dares to bully Ah Yan will be killed by his father. "

The phoenix egg stood quietly for a long time, and just as the Demon Venerable wanted to withdraw his hand, it suddenly shook in the egg tray and rubbed the palm of the Demon Venerable.