Chapter 57: The Truth

Börja om från början

He also deliberately humiliated him in the matter of the bed, telling him to do something that only the forbidden people in the mortal world would do, trying to make him show a shameful expression on his face, but he always smiled, and he accepted everything Yan Zhi gave him.

He also said that he was vicious, jealous, and incurable.

He is clearly innocent, he has never been contaminated with the filth of this world, and if he loves someone, he will gladly give his all, and Yan Zhi is fortunate to be that person, but he has never faced and cherished it.

Yan Zhi knew that he didn't complain about him, and until the moment he died, he was saying that he liked Brother Azhi and wanted to be Brother Azhi's wife in the next life.

But Yan Zhi resented himself.

He resented himself for being a fool and kept in the dark, ignorant of what he had paid or sacrificed for himself.

How sad and frightened should he be when the lowly demon dwelling silently endured the cold and loneliness, unable to see the future and hope? ......

If only I had hugged him more.

If only I had smiled at him more.

It would have been nice if I had been nice to him at that time...

But in this world, there is never an if.

Yan Zhi burst into tears and choked up: "I was wrong... It's my fault, I owe a lot..."

The man gave his life to protect him, and what should he pay for it? ......

Will he still have a chance to repay it in this life? ......

"It's good to know." The Red Abyss Dragon frowned impatiently at the man who was slumped on the ground. "Have you cried enough? Crying enough, get out, don't disturb Lao Tzu's sleep. "

Yan Zhi raised his red and swollen eyes, stumbled up, took a few steps forward, raised his head and asked Chi Yuanlong: "Senior, you must know where Ah Yan is, right?" ......"

Chiyuan Long snorted in his nose and exhaled hot air: "I know it, but why should I tell you?"

Chi Yuan Long said this, which means that Yan Yan does still exist in a certain corner of this world, Yan Zhi felt joy in his heart for a moment, and the desire to see that person became more and more urgent, he knelt on his knees and said hoarsely.

"Please, tell the juniors where he is..."

Chiyuan Long didn't expect that the Emperor of the Nine Heavens would kneel down for the sake of the Phoenix, his eyebrows jumped, he was silent, and said: "The fate between you is over, you are his cause and effect, and he is destined to go through the calamity, now that everything is over, you have found him, and he is no longer the person he used to be, so what's the use?" "

Yan Zhitong's red eyes were firm: "No matter what he becomes, he is my Ah Yan, I must find him..."

"Ask the seniors to tell me where he is..."

Chi Yuanlong said a little impatiently: "In your last life, you hurt him badly enough, I won't let you continue to harm him, you hurry up, don't force me to fan you."

Yan Zhi lowered his head and said stubbornly: "If the seniors want to fight, let's fight... Fight until you are satisfied, as long as the seniors tell me where Ah Yan is now."

Chiyuan Dragon was so angry that the dragon's beard trembled: "Can't understand the dragon's words?" "

Yan Zhi's back was straight: "If my predecessor didn't tell me where Ah Yan was, I kept kneeling here and didn't leave."