Chapter 55: He's Gone

Start from the beginning

"Ah————!!!h Zhiyu Xianjun knelt on the ground, constantly hitting the jade ground with his forehead, and he didn't care about the blood flowing into his eyes, and he opened his lips and cried heartbreakingly.

Yan Zhi was spinning in place like a madman, his mouth kept calling his name, his heart was empty, his head was empty, he saw Zhiyu Xianjun crying so sadly, so he stepped forward, knelt down beside Zhiyu Xianjun, grabbed Zhiyu Xianjun's sleeve, and said.

"Zhiyu Immortal Monarch... You're his mother, and you'll know where he's gone, won't you? ......"

Zhi Yuxian raised his bloody face, looked at Yan Zhi with empty eyes, and said, "He's dead..."

"No..."Yan Zhi shook his head and said dumbly, "He said that he would always accompany me, how can he not talk without words?"

"What you promised me, you will always do..."

"I don't believe ... He must have just thought I was pushing him, so he was acting for me, but he was just looking for a place to hide, right? ......"

Yan Zhi kept tears streaming down his cheeks, and he wished that Zhiyu Xianjun could tell him that yes, he just found a place to hide, and he did it on purpose, the purpose was to make him anxious.

"He's dead." Zhiyu Immortal Jun spoke softly, brutally breaking Yan Zhi's illusion, "He is willing to die for you."

"What do you say? Yan Zhi didn't understand.

All the memories of the water-like have all been integrated into Zhiyu Xianjun's mind, and everything that has happened in the past 10,000 years is vivid.

"Do you remember the day you were attacked by the traitors, seriously injured, and fell into the world... When he learned the news, he was very anxious, and immediately decided to go down to the earth to look for you, but at that time, he had been abolished and cultivated for a long time... Without cultivation, you can't even transform into a true body, let alone go to the mortal world from the Nine Heavens to find you."

"For him, your life is far more important than his own, so without thinking, he burned his own blood, and with the sense of affection, he rushed in front of everyone and found you..."

"Burning... Painstaking effort? Yan Zhi's whole person was like being struck by lightning.

He remembered the time when he lived on Jinghua Mountain with Ji Yan, and he was so weak that he vomited blood in front of him several times, and he was very nervous at that time, and asked Ji Yan if there was any hidden disease, and he was always covered up by G Yan with the reason for the recurrence of stomach problems.

Now all of a sudden, there is a rational explanation.

Therefore, it is never a recurrence of stomach disease, but because he burned his heart and blood in order to save himself, and his body was seriously damaged, so he couldn't control his vomiting blood...

Later, when he returned to the Nine Heavens, he also felt puzzled, how could he still go down to the earth to save him, and the answer at the time was that there was still some spiritual power left on the demon blade, and he drove the demon blade to find him.

Swindler......

"So... He saved me on the battlefield today... It's also a hard work? Yan Zhi's heart hurt as if it had been crushed by life, and his teary eyes blurred as he heard himself ask.

Because he had the experience of driving the demon blade to save him, so he saved him again, Yan Zhi never doubted, and now when he heard Zhiyu Xianjun say this, he immediately thought of today, after saving him, it was clear that his dagger had not yet stabbed into his heart, but so much blood flowed out of his mouth one by one.