Chapter 54: Killing His Wife

Start from the beginning

He will die with that secret and sleep forever in every wind of freedom in the world.

"Satisfied."

"As long as Brother Azhi lives well, he will be satisfied with his death."

"Being able to die in the hands of Brother Ah Zhi is the best ending in this life for Ah Yan... In Ah's heart... I'm very happy..."

Looking at Yan Zhi with a smile, his peaceful and relieved eyes seemed to be saying to Yan Zhi, do it, he is ready to face death.

Ke Yan held the divine blade in his hand, but suddenly he didn't have the courage to continue to stab the blade in, his heart suddenly hurt, his eyes were wet and red, and his voice was hoarse.

"What else do you have to say..."

Although the divine blade stabbed into the heart of the man, the tip of the knife only pierced more than an inch into the skin, and it had not yet touched the heart, but if it was an inch closer, the person in front of him would definitely die.

Today, he saved Yan Zhi on the battlefield, and Yan Zhi guessed where he should have been injured, so he vomited blood.

He knows that he treats himself very well, but that can't hide the fact that he has repeatedly killed gods, if he lets him go like this and doesn't make him pay the price, it is a disguised connivance, how to convince the public, how to be worthy of the master? ......

Yan Yan looked at Yan Zhi, thought about it, and said with a smile: "Ah Yan... In this life... I like Brother Azhi the most..."

"I hope Brother Aji... Forever peace... Always healthy... The number of lives is the same as that of heaven and earth, and I will always be happy and happy in the world..."

Yan Zhi's eyes stared at him, and his voice changed hoarse for a moment: "Don't think that if you say that, I will let you go..."

"Ah Yan knows that Brother Ah Zhi will not be soft-hearted... Brother Azhi is the emperor of the Nine Heavens, and he should be decisive and resolute. Ji Yan always smiled so gently, as if everything in the world was not in his eyes, and there was only Yan Zhi in his eyes.

"It's just that in the future... Ah Yan is not by Brother Aji... Brother Ah Zhi remembered that he had to take care of his health, and he didn't have to forget to eat and eat as soon as he started to deal with government affairs..."

Yan Zhi remembered that when they had not yet become enemies, at that time, Ji Yan had not yet gone down to earth to purify all sentient beings, the ninefold heavenly government affairs were busy, and his father and mother lived in seclusion in the East China Sea, regardless of heavenly affairs, his grandfather wanted to exercise him more, so he handed over all the big and small matters to him to deal with, and he was often so busy that he forgot the hour as soon as he entered the Yushu Heavenly Palace, and he didn't even remember to eat and sleep.

Whenever this happens, he will carry the food he has carefully prepared, come to the Imperial Book Heavenly Palace to urge him to eat and rest, and when he is tired, he will massage him to loosen his muscles and bones and wash away his fatigue.

But now, things have long been wrong.

Yan Zhi suddenly raised his voice, and roared at him with red eyes: "Shut up! You don't need to say that!! "

"You're not qualified either!!"

"Well... Ah Yan didn't say..."Returning to the Nine Heavens from Shennanling, he had exhausted all his strength, he smiled, his body suddenly trembled, and then his mouth was like flowing water, blood gushed out one by one, and fell down his chin on the white jade floor tiles, and soon converged into a small pool.