Part 91

Freen's POV

I woke up in a room and it's kinda familiar. I tried to internalize the surroundings when I felt a hand in mine. I looked and it was Becky. Her eyes are on me the whole time.

Becky: (worried) Are you okay?

I couldn't answer right away as the memory came flashing back before I passed out. "Fuck, She knows"

Becky: (worried) We'll talk about it when you're ready. (shaking her head) I mean when you feel better. It might take forever for you to be ready.

I gulped and didn't respond. My nervousness is still there as I start to bite my nails. She held my hand again and intertwined it with hers.

Becky: (sad tone) Why are you so dehydrated? Didn't you eat anything?

I opened my mouth to speak but I'm afraid if I start talking she might ask me about what's inside the phone so I zip my mouth.

Becky sighed and went out to my room.  Few minutes later she came with a soup.

Becky: (sweet voice) Here, eat.

I didn't move and just looked at her. We had a staring contest and then she grabbed my hand and put the spoon.

Becky: (soft voice) I know that PLizz is not here to take care of you but please don't disregard your health. You know PLizz won't like that.

The guilt is overwhelming at the moment and the mention of Liza made me surrender. "I'll eat then I'll leave"

Besides, Becky is right. Liza took care of me the whole time and here I am, not bothering if my heart stopped beating. I gave her a warm smile as a thank you and I started to eat. Becky stayed beside me until I finished everything she prepared. She gave me a warm smile after as she took all my plates.

She's not back yet so I was planning to go out and bid my goodbye so I can leave. I stood up and opened the doorknob but it was locked. I tried yanking it but it didn't budge. I went to the veranda and it was open. I looked and there's no way to escape unless I want to die from jumping. I looked everywhere and the window inside the washroom is locked too. "Did she kidnap me?? NO. if she did I would be a missing person but everyone knows I am here. Am I a prisoner then?". I heard the door knob opening and there stood Rebecca.

Becky: (sweet voice) Wana watch?

I gave her a confused look but she just smiled at me. She turned the TV on and patted the bed for me to sit which I did.

Becky: (smiling) what do you want to watch?

She fixed the blanket making sure I'm covered and warm.

Freen: (confused) Why are you being kind?

"If she kidnapped me or made me a prisoner why is she kind to me?"  Now that I think about it, prisoners get to eat too. "So, I really am her prisoner"

Becky: (sweet voice) you mean watching? Don't you want to?

Freen: (sweet voice) Becky...

I can sense her getting irritated but I still tried.

Freen: (soft voice) I need to go home.

She gave me an understanding look but her irritation still lingers.

Becky: (sincere) Pleas stay. I am not going to hurt you. I just really want to talk to you and I don't want to force you since you're not physically okay.

"That's the main reason why I want to leave" I can't talk to her. I am not fucking ready with this confrontation. I just lost Liza a mother to me and it still hurt. I'm just not ready. I'm not ready to face this, I'm not ready for this confrontation. With determination my voice became firmer and more pleading than the last.