Part 70

Becky's POV

I woke up late because I've been thinking about Freen all night especially with Nita. "Did they cuddle in bed? Did they have sex? Are they lovers?"  Thinking about it made me angry all night that I couldn't sleep. I have no idea what time I slept but I woke up at 8. I grabbed my phone and I saw Liza messaged me.

Liza: Good morning, Becbec. I noticed that you haven't left your room yet so I already notified your secretary. Also, you have a visitor.

Who would that be. Since Liza stayed here I limit the people who can enter. "Is it the gang? Is it Nop? I don't get visitors often" I feel sleepy that I find it lazy to type so I just called her. She answered the phone right away.

Becky: Good morning PLizz. May I know who my visitor is and why is that visitor inside our house?

Liza: Well, don't be alarmed, Becbec. It's just Freen. She's waiting for you in the living room.

My body was immediately awakened. I grabbed my towel and went directly inside the bathroom. I didn't even say goodbye to PLizz. I took a bath as I brush my teeth. I went to my closet and searched for clothes to wear. I want to impress Freen more. "I can be sexy too like Nita"  I've been looking for the perfect dress but I can't seem to find one. My cabinet is about to be emptied and my clothes are scattered everywhere on the bed, on the floor and on the table. "Shit! I've got nothing to wear"

I looked at the dresses that scattered in my room again but I found none. I went back to my walk in closet and found a new dress that's never been used. "I forgot I still have this here. This is the dress I bought with PJimI smiled and wore the dress. I put my make up and went downstairs. Freen seems to be bored but she's still waiting. I saw a lot of flowers in the living room formed into a word SORRY. I smiled and appreciated the idea but then I remembered Nita. "After spending your night with Nita you come to me? You two timer!!" The idea of Nita ruined my morning so I'm pissed all of a sudden.

I didn't smile at her and I just looked at her. The same question kept on running on my mind. I want to ask but I don't want to appear like a jealous girlfriend cause we're not girlfriends. Out of anger and annoyance I said I was breaking up with her which still hurts by the way. I saw pain in her eyes and she said No. "Then why keep me if you have Nita? Not that I want her to keep me I'm just asking" She kissed the back of my hand after and the anger and insecurities I felt washed away. I softened at her gestures so I let her hands hold mine.

I am enjoying our moment when suddenly her phone rang. As soon as she received the call she removed her hands and I immediately felt the absence of her warmth. I was about to protest but she turned her back on me. "What the fuck! Who the hell is she taking too?! Is it really necessary to remove her hands into mine!!!" Her action got me mad again. So as soon as she ended the call I immediately asked who she is talking too and as soon as she told me it's Nita, I totally lost it. I almost threw the glass at her luckily she knew what she was saying to calm me down. I told her my terms and she agreed. I was so happy that I kissed her on the lips. "Your MINE, Freen. Just like you said"

We went to my company and saw Nita and Kirk talking while smiling at each other. "Oh wow, a criminal and a leech what a perfect combination" I smiled and bowed at them out of respect. Nita immidiately clinged to Freen and Freen just gave her a smile. "Don't smile at her Freen, You Bitch, I bet you like her touching you that's why your letting her!!"

We went inside my company and two woman came to assist us. Most of my employees here are women, I also introduced my employees to them. We went directly to business after. We had a few discussions and we talked a lot about our partnership. Since Nita has no office yet we also discussed finding one. Freen and Kirk will be helping us too. Nita's vision and plans to this partnership are quite amazing. "Well, literally leeches have 32 brains so no wonder she's so smart" I will surely learn from her. We finished the meeting and decided to eat since we skipped lunch and it's already 4pm. Kirk suggested that we eat outside and we all agreed.