Part 40

Freen's POV
Tears keep flowing on my eyes as I think about my Teerak with other women or men. I am still lying on my bed when someone knocked on the door. I didn't respond or open the door indicating that I don't want to be disturbed. I heard a familiar voice calling my name. "Becky? No, it can't be. Stupid Freen. I might be loosing my mind. Why would she be here? She doesn't even know where I live"  I sighed and then she called me again.

I open the door to see if it's her or just my mind playing tricks on me since I've been thinking too much about her. I was surprised to see her. "Shit! Who let her in?!" I've never had a visitor on our house let alone in my room. I am panicking inside but I can't show it since she will find it suspicious. I have all kinds of guns, some explosives, and all types of combat knives all over my room. Under my pillow, under the bed, beside my night stand, in my cabinet, in the curtains, under my table. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" My pistol and sniper is even exposed in my study table since I'm not done cleaning it yet.

Imagine my surprise when I saw her. I'm not supposed to let her in. But then those lovely soft lips pressed into mine. I didn't respond at first thinking that she needs to leave my room or else my cover will be blown. She kissed me passionately that my body can't resist. I'm trying to fight it in my mind but my body is so honest that I involuntarily pull her closer to mine. The next thing I know she removed her shirt in front of me after she pushed me to my bed that made my gulped. I felt the gun on my left hand so I pushed it to the edge to hide it. Her body, her presence, her kisses, her touch made me forget all about my weapons.

My worries, panic and fear was pushed at the back of my head that my focus is only her. It's time to apply what I've learned. I've been sleeping late watching and reading some tips on how to make love. I even booked an appointment with sex therapist and intimacy expert. I'm not confident yet but I'll do everything that I learned. My goal is to satisfy her.

Her moans, her reaction, her response to whatever I do to her is driving me crazy. "I never knew how great porn is. I regret doing it sooner. If only I knew it would be this great, Porn will surely be part of my daily routine.Her smell and her taste are delicious to the point that it's addicting that I can't get enough of her.  "I need to search if it's okay to do porn for at least 5 times a day or I can negotiate it into 7 or higher numbers like 13, 15 something like that. The higher the better. I don't think that is enough for me though. I will make sure to have this discussion with her"

I'm glad she fell asleep after a hot night. I feel sleepy too but our sweat is there that I can't ignore so I wiped her whole body after I put my sports bra back. I took my time wiping her. Looking at her delicious beautiful sexy body. "I will never get tired of her. She's perfect in every way"  I cuddle her and put my hands around her and hug her around her waist. I made sure to kiss her gudnyt and tell her I love her. I didn't move and waited for an hour trying to fight my eyes from closing. "Wheew, never knew that doing porn can make you feel sleepy" I played and massage my chibi boobies to kill time. I can feel her move sometime and react to my touches so I needed to stop. That made me sad but it's necessary. I don't want to wake her up. I message Liza to come into my room which she did. As soon as she enter I signaled her to shut up as I put my index finger into my lips.

Liza's smile is crazy. It was wide while both her eyebrows are moving up and down. "She's teasing me" I blushed but I have no choice. I need help. I don't want anyone to see that we just did porn. She came closer to me as I whisper in her ears.

Freen: Can you please change my bed sheets and my blankets. Remove all the guns and slowly and carefully put it in your room.

Liza: (confused) Why my room?

Freen: (whispering into Liza's ear) I don't want to make a mess on mine. We're rushing to remove my weapons here, I'm sure it would be unorganized. Better make a mess on your room than mine. I can't stand unorganized and dirty room but you can.