Part 49

Becky's POV
I woke up and it's nearly midnight. I ordered the maid to cook food since Freen hasn't eaten yet. The reason why I didn't feed her even if I wanted to was because I'm afraid I can't stop myself from jumping into her once she opens those beautiful mesmerizing eyes. Her body is hard enough to bear so how much more if I wake her up and see those lips moved. I even cut the pajama I lent her just so I can take a peek and touch her from time to time. I argued myself not to do it but well i lost and it happened still. I never thought that I have a perverted attitude. It's embarrassing to admit but on my defense if you just look how pretty and hot she is right now you'll understand where I'm coming from.

She's not wearing anything right now which made me horny but I need to feed her. Just to satisfy my urges I take a peek from time to time but that made me more aroused so I decided to take a shower to cool myself off. The maid gave me the food after. I woke my Teerak up and assisted her to sit. She was annoyed but she complied when she saw me getting angry. I gave her another pajama as I helped her wear it. Well, as much as I want to drool and touch her body I need to prioritize her health so I cancelled anything that can distract me. She was able to eat everything but it took time because of all the kissing that I did. She doesn't talk, or open her eyes, she doesn't move much and she's definitely weak but it amazes me how she was able to respond to my kisses. I made her drink the medicine Liza gave me and she just made the cutest facial expressions like when you eat something so bitter. I licked her lips and made her open her mouth to taste the medicine out of curiosity and I almost vomit. "What kind of fucking medicine is that?! Iwww!"

The reason why Rose called me earlier is to send the information about the P.I that she hired. She gave me a promising candidate and I was surprised that she's a girl. I have her phone number with me just in case i need clarification or questions regarding her reports. I was thinking of meeting the girl. This is a great opportunity to focus since Dad is not pressuring me regarding my duties on our company.

I saw Teerak's phone turn on from time to time. "Is she on silent?" I stayed near her phone and I saw  Grandma on her screen. "Is her grandma worried about her? Should I answer? Ain't that invasion of privacy? " Before I could make a decision the call ended. I was about to snuggle with Teerak when I noticed her phone turning on again. I thought that it might be her Grandma but the name written is Pii Chaai Kirk. Since it was just the long faced giraffe I ignored it and went back to bed.

********

Freen's POV

I woke up and I'm feeling better. The headache is gone. "Cold showers at night multiple times is not a smart thing to do" I promised myself to never do it again. It makes me unproductive and weak. I looked at the time and its 08:30 in the morning. I didn't find Teerak in the 4 corners of the room so I went and grab my phone. 

I was shocked to see 1 missed call from Grandma and a lot of missed calls from Kirk. I'm so glad my phone is on silent if not the battery would have drained by now. I dialed Kirk's number and he answered right away.

Freen: (serious) Hey, Kirk. What's wrong?

Kirk: (happy) Good morning, partner. I miss you so much. We haven't had a lot of interaction lately.

Freen: Is that the reason why you called a lot of times?

Kirk: (laughing) Partly. We also had a quick meeting last night. Grandma is looking for you since you're the only who's not there but Liza explained the situation. How are you?

Freen: (cold voice) Better.

Kirk: (sigh) The same response you always give every time we ask about your health. I really hope your feeling better. Come home, Grandma wants to talk to you. I also miss you, let's eat later and catch up.