Part 2

Freen's POV

I woke up early and start my morning as usual. While I'm eating. I have been doing all my readings that grandma gave me regarding the Armstrong family. Mr. and Mrs. Armstrong has 2 kids. Richie who is the successor of their company while Becky is their princess. Richie is the photocopy of his Father which pisses me of so I jump to Rebecca's profile. She hates spicy food, she loves singing, she loves bubble tea and as I look at her image i cant help but say "she looks like an angel". I was shocked by my thoughts and quickly brushed it off. I then heard grandma calling.

Grandma: Freen are you done?

Freen: (smiling) Yes grandma. Just finished my breakfast

Grandma: You're reading about them again.

Freen: Yes i do Grandma. This keeps me motivated. I don't want to forget.

Grandma: (smiling) Good. Today, you will go to the University. I had arrange it so that you can have the same schedule with Richie but the contact will depend on you.

Freen: Yes Grandma. I won't disappoint you. Let me just finish my training and I'll go there right away.

After my training i showered and went to the University. Finally I am about to meet the Armstrong family. I can't help but think how much i sacrificed and worked just to get here.

I went to my first to third class. Unfortunately, I was not able to find Richie. I was frustrated that I started to read again his profile in case I missed something. I was planning and thinking how to get his attention then suddenly someone bump into me. I heard the man apologize and lend me his hand but I have no intention of taking it instead I quickly picked my phone up.

"Shit I have a lot of notes and research saved in this phone. Fuck!!"

I looked up annoyingly and found out that Richie is infront of me. I immediately feel the anger building inside of me but I quicky hide it.

Richie POV

I am running for I missed 3 classes today. As I run to my next class, I was star strucked to the lady who is holding her phone and looking at it intently. I was not able to stop on time and I bump into her. It was a strong bump and it hurts but I never heard her groan in pain.  My world stopped when we met eye contact. I saw a glimpse of anger in her eyes but it was quickly gone and instead she showed me a poker face. Despite her being cold and snob I can't hep but admire her beauty. "Wow! Perfect! She's fucking gergous. " It took a minute before I had the initiative to help her stand up.

Richie: I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to. Are you okay?

She did not bother to look at me so I tried talking to her again.

Richie: I'm sorry about your phone Miss. Are you hurt?

She continued to ignore me and focus her attention on fixing her phone. Her actions hurt my pride a little bit so I intentionally touched her elbow to ask again if she's ok.

Freen: (cold voice) No. You broke my phone. I have important files here notes and pictures.

I was stunned again by her beauty and noticed that she cares more about her cellphone rather than herself and talks nonchalantly at me "She knows I am Richie Armstrong right? I am good looking too and almost every lady will throw their self at me but She doesn't seems to care". I once again apologized and promised to fix her phone.

Richie: I am really sorry about your phone. I can fix it but before that let me send you to the clinic first.

She looked at me and she was hesitant at first. I thought she will reject the idea but in the end she agreed. I send her to the clinic and waited. I want to make sure that she's fine before leaving. When the nurse told me to come I was shocked that she has bruises in her hands.

Richie: (worriedly) Did I do that?

Freen looked at me without any emotions.
"Her hazel eyes is mesmerizing. I can look at her all day"

Freen: My phone

Richie: (confused) huh?

Freen: (serious tone) You said you can fix my phone right? I have important files there. I need it fix.

Richie: I understand. May I know your name?

Freen: Freen.

Richie: My name is Richie.Can I have your phone and I will return it tomorrow without a scratch.

She handed me the phone. I was about to leave this beautiful lady with her cellphone when she called me.

Freen: Hey! Can I come with you? I want to make sure that no one else will open it. It's just a phone but I have important files there.

I looked at her with a smile and agreed. I can't help but feel happy knowing that she's coming.

Richie: Sure! No problem

We fixed her phone and I asked her Line ID and she gave it to me. I offered to send her home but she refused. I watch her leave and I went home.