Part 47

Becky's POV

After class Freen sent me home. I finished taking a shower when I decided to call Rose.

Becky: Hello, Good afternoon.

Rose: Greetings to you too. Is there something that you need?

Becky: Yes, I would like to change our focus regarding Richie's case.

Rose: Further explain.

Becky: I want to focus on her defense, especially on how to lessen the charges. Risa is right the flame that she started became a wildfire. We need to mitigate the situation. Most importantly I want to look for the person responsible for hurting my brother, hire a private investigator or someone skilled enough to get the job done.

Rose: That's a smart move. Does your Father know about this?

Becky: Not yet, You can pass the message to him if you want. I don't need his permission to act on my own. It's part of the deal.

Rose: I understand I will do what you asked and I will send you the contact number of the P.I once arranged.

Becky: That's all I need. Thank you.

Dad told me to focus on school since graduation is coming in about a month. He lessen my lessons and arrangements about our company, which is good. Handling the company is part of what I'm learning but it's different when you're in the field. I slept early cause I am tired from all the drama and crying that I had for the day.

****
I woke up early and prepare myself to go to school. I have a lot of time to spare so I cooked a meal for me and my Teerak for lunch. I finished everything and started to wait for her outside the gate. Usually she informs me before arriving but today she didn't even leave a message. If she sticks to schedule she will be arriving any minute now. I was relieved to see her car coming but got nervous when I noticed that her car is swirling in the highway.

She get off her car and she walked like she's drunk. She tried to come near me but she stopped midway as she holds her head. I run to her in worry.

Becky: (worried) Teerak, What's wrong? are you ok?

She looked at me with a sleepy eyes. I smelled her breath to check if she's drunk. "But she never drinks. She looks hot that I so wanna do her right now." I know that she doesn't drink but just to make sure that she's not intoxicated while driving I kissed her lips and put my tongue inside her mouth. I was so in the moment as she kissed me back also. I was about to deepen the kiss as I cupped her cheeks when "Damn!, She's hot!". I mean that literally. She looked pale, her body temperature was so hot and she cut our kisses as she coughed. Ok, now I'm 110% sure that she's not drunk she's just sick.

Freen: (low voice) Teerak, I'm feeling a little under the weather.

Becky: (worried) A little? You have a high fever Freen. I'm not kidding.

She didn't respond and sat on the hood of her car. I called the maid to help me assist Freen inside. The maid came and she was drooling as soon as she saw my Teerak. That annoyed me. She came willingly and about to hold Freen's arm when I changed my mind.

Becky: (annoyed) Don't touch her.

Maid: (bowing to Becky but wearing a dissapointed face) Yes, Miss.

Becky: Call my driver and ask him to park Freen's car inside the house.

Maid: Yes Miss.

She left after. "Yeah, walk away. She's mine. Why is my Teerak like this, she's sick but she looks hotter! " Freen is taller than me and I'm glad she's not that heavy. We made it to my room and I let her lay on my bed.