Part 25

FREENS POV
I was embarrassed to what happened with the call girl, i mean Lax. Grandma knew what happened and berated me for being rude. She even made me memorize her name. She told me that she's a loyalist, therefore I should treat her with respect. I apologized to Grandma and made a promise not to do it again.

It was morning and I had my daily routine with Kirk. He's not allowed to push himself that much so we trained ourselves using our gun and swiss knife. The destruction of Richie is near so we made a lot of prepations. Kirk made an arrangements with the lawyer to create a deal for the people involve in the mission.

They need to sign an agreement that whatever happens that day shall never be spoken off and should be forgotten. If ever they did, or tried to contact the authorities they will suffer great consequences. If the people agreed with this deal we Chankimha will help each of their family and provide necessary service such as scholarship, job opportunities etc. so that their only focus is to the mission and to us. This benefit will last as long as they are employed. But if they betray us, death will be a punishment and their loved ones will suffer with them. If the deceased employee served us for 5 years their loved ones will suffer their betrayal for 10 years. In other words, whatever you give us we will return it twice as much.

All of our employees who are involved are aware of this. If I'm not mistaken there are only 3 people who betrayed us for the past 10 years and they became an example to the remaining and recent employees to see our wrath. Luckily they stay loyal to us not because of fear but because we take care and treat each other as family.

Becky's POV
Freen fetched me to school as usual. We went to class together and lately she's been pretty busy. She keeps her distance whenever someone calls or text her which is almost every time. I feel sad because even if we're together she's always on her phone but I try to be understanding after all she's a Business woman.

I was eating my lunch and Freen is away from me but close enough to see and wave or smile at me from time time. The gang and I are talking and having fun when someone covered my eye.

I got shocked and I started to panick. I removed the person's hands and saw that it was Nop. I stood up and jump at him to hug him. He caught me as he hug me back.

Nop: (laughing) I told you, don't do that. It's dangerous. You might hurt yourself.

Becky: (happy) Why didn't you tell me your coming. (holding Nops hand)

Nop: (smiling) It's ok. I know your at school.

Nop is holding a lot of things. She also hugged Yuki excitedly and even carried her a little bit. I introduced Nop to the gang and they bowed to each other. Nop went near Yuki and put her arm on her shoulder.

Nop: (smiling) I missed you Yuki. To the coolest girl I know. Here. This is very hard to find you know.

Yuki: (happy) Wow! My dream shoes! Thank you so much Nop! You're the best!

Yuki was about to hug Nop again but was stopped by Tim by holding Yuki's hand. He throws a fist bomb on Nop and just said 'Thanks Bro'

Nop: (confused) No. Problem. B...rrr..oo.

Yuki clears her throat and calms Tim by holding her waist and smiling at her. Nop felt the tension between him and Tim so she went back beside me.

Nop: (smiling) To my dearest princess. Here.

Nop gave me flowers, milk tea and a jewelry bracelet.

Nop: (smiling) I saw this on the shop and I thought of you. Here let me put it on your hand.

I smiled at him as a thank you. I handed him my right hand and Nop held my hand when someone slammed their phone on the table "The fuck, when did  she come she's here?". I saw Freen angry looking at me and Nop. I can see her glaring at Nop as her lips clenched in anger. "Shit! She's not just angry that's an understatement,  She's enraged."  Everybody went silent and got scared immediately especially Nop.

Freen: (cold voice) You're in my seat.

Nop looked at her with fear and surprise.

Nop: (low voice) You are?

Freen: (cross her arm and stood beside me) I don't do introductions to unnecessary people. (waved her hand to Nop signaling him to go away)

Becky: (stood up) Nop, I'm sorry this is Freen, Freen this is Nop.

Freen looked at me with angry eyes but she inhaled deeply and looked at me seriously.

Freen: I told you already, Call me darling. Starting from now on don't call me on my name, call me, (thinking) honey, darling, baby, love, mine but not my name.

Nop: (shocked) Is this true princess?

Freen stood up and came near Nop. Nop stepped back a little and I can see that he's scared and intimidated.

Freen: (chinned up and straightened her back) Do you want proof? Nope. Let me rephrase that, I'll give you proof.

Freen faced me and sweetly smiled at me. She made me sit on the table while supporting my back. She made sure that Nop sees us so he's standing on our side. He looked at Nop smiling while her left eyebrow was raised. 

She fixed my hair and put it in my back. She touches my neck with care and put her hand on my legs that sends shivers through my body. She started kissing me passionately. Her lips and tongue are moving and she began tilting her head. I was so shocked that I didn't react at first.

She kissed me with so much love that I have no choice but to give in. I closed my eyes and responded to her kisses. I saw her hand move up from my legs to my waist. The kiss deepened and I started to breath heavily and so did she. Her hands roam around my body. My hands are now on her back and I can't help but clench her uniform from the heat and sensation that I'm feeling. Soon I felt her hands below my armpit near my boobs that made me feel hotter and more excited and I left a small moan.

She then lightened our kiss. She bit my lip and pulled it a little careful not to hurt me. She wore her victory smile and looked at Nop smuggly. She kissed my hand while looking at Nop. She sat down on my seat and pulled me that made me sit on her lap. I looked at her but she's still wearing her smug smile and looking straight at Nop.

I'm dumbfounded from all the happenings. I saw Nop with wide eyes and his jaw dropped.

Jim: (amazed) Shit! That was the hottest kiss I've ever saw.

Kate: (surprised) That was fucking amazing. I'll give anything to see that happen again.

Tim: (laughing) Way to go my friend.

Yuki: (shock) That was wild. Good but wild.

Everybody was amazed, shocked and happy. It took a minute before Nop came to his senses. His phone buzzed and he looked at it.

Nop: (awkward) Ahhh.. Princess, Yuki I have to go.

Yuki: (confused) Already?

Tim: (rolled her eyes) Let him be Yuki. He must be busy.

Nop: Yeah. I am. Nice meeting you all. (bowing to the gang)

Jim, Kate, Me and Yuki waved our Goodbyes at Nop. Tim and Freen didn't even care. I was about to stand up but Freen stopped me.

Freen: (serious) Stay please.

I smiled at her and nod as a response. He buried her face at my back and smelled my scent. She holds both of my hands and hugged me. I thought he was gonna ask about Nop, but instead she just hugged me tighter.