Part 81

[I apologize for the late update. As always I am thankful and grateful for your patience. I apologize it took me so long.  I just migrated here in canada. Stayed here for a few weeks and focused on traveling before winter comes ( They said it's going to be so cold). I hope you're all doing well. 😁🤗🤗

P.S: The reason why the update was so short for the previous chapter was i accidentally uploaded it. I assure you it will never happen again. Enjoy this chapter. ]

Becky's POV

After the arrest of Freen, the detective continued to come here and update with me with the situation. I kept on begging them for me to visit Freen but since Sarocha is high class, visiting her would be impossible. They told me that Freen herself doesn't want me to come over and she doesn't want to see me EVER AGAIN. That's what the detective said. I felt sorrow with their response of course. Freen is paying for what she did and so am I. I'm missing her so much and I just want to see her and know how she's doing but that became impossible. I was moping around the house and Liza is here with me trying to make me feel better.

Liza: (sighed) C'mon Becbec. Eat some more please.

I nodded at her but went back to my room without doing anything. Liza followed after me and I want to avoid where she tries to talk to me so I immediately close the door but this girl just caught up with me. I just sighed at myself and slammed my body to my bed. A few moments later. Liza then sat beside me.

Liza: (soft voice) Why don't you have appetite to eat and have no energy like you're sick?

I turned my back at her indicating I don't want to talk about it. I think she got the idea but she refused to leave. Silence then engulfed my room.

Liza: (serious voice)  I told you so.

I then started to sob after hearing that. I kneel on my bed and I hug her as I cry myself out.

Becky: (crying) I was doing the right thing, PLizz. Even if it felt so wrong I went with it cause i know it's the right thing to do. It's my right to hurt her cause she hurt me so bad too and she hurt my brother. These acts should be rewarding but why do i feel so shitty.

I let all my frustrations, regret and pain out as Liza  caresses my back and comforts me.

Liza: (sweet voice) You did it for the right reason. Any person would do what you did. It took bravery and great amount of strength to always do the right thing. It's one of the reason why being a good person is so much harder than to be the evil one.

I removed myself from hugging her and I look at her in the eye.

Becky: (whimpering) what do you mean?

Liza: (smiling) You can do whatever you want Becbec. You don't always have to be the good sister, or a daughter to your family. You did your part already. You can choose to be anything you want. To be good or to be bad after all what you reap is what you sow.

I blink my eyes multiple times and started thinking. "PLizz is right. Why would I mope around and wait when I can do so much more. I'm a fucking Armstrong and the second to the Chankimha. I have power too" I smiled and kissed PLizz on the cheeks as a thank you. She smiled at me and went out. I then started to call Rose. My Dad's secretary. Few more rings and she answered.

Rose:  Rose speaking. How can I help you?

I rushed things out that I don't know how to say it to her. I got nervous all of a sudden since what I wanted would go against my morality plus I'm doing something bad so yeah, I am double nervous right now. "To hell with it. Here I go"

Becky: (confused) I want guys to go inside a prison?

Rose: (bored tone) Are you asking me or telling me?