Part 26

Freen's POV
It was lunch time and Kirk is calling me. I made sure to keep enough distance from Becky. I saw her smile and laugh with the gang which makes me smile too. Whenever she looks at me, I make sure to wave at her to let her know that I'm paying attention to her. Kirk is giving me an update regarding our progress and I'm happy to hear that they found a woman who will play as Richie's victim. I was about to ask the profile of the woman when I saw a man approaching.

Based on his eyes and direction I know that she's headed to Becky. I saw him touch my girl and cover his eyes. I cannot focus on what Kirk is saying, my eyes and whole attention is glued to the two. I saw him hug my girl and hugged Yuki. My anger and curiosity went off the roof.

"I want to kill that man". I always carry a weapon with me but whenever I'm at school I always leave it inside my car. "Fuck! Why can't I bring a weapon inside school." I searched my area for a weapon or anything that I can use to kill him with. "FUCK!!! FUCK!! why is the school so clean not even a rock to throw at that son of a bitch."

I looked at them and he is now holding my girl's hand. My blood is boiling and I can feel my face getting hot from anger. I ended the call without saying goodbye to Kirk and came near them. Nobody notices me so I slammed my phone on the table to let them know of my presence. All of them looked at me. I want  to grab his collar and punch him but I saw Becky's eyes with fear and shock. "Shit, is she scared of me? Fine. I'll take it easy."

I didn't lay a finger on this son of a bitch for the sake of my girl. Becky introduced me to him. "Nop. What a shitty name like the owner" I've never cussed this much on my mind and tried my best to suppress my anger. She even called my girl princess. "The audacity. My nickname is better cause Becky's my fucking Queen bitch"

He wanted proof so I gave him a proof. I kissed Becky infront of him. I heard her moan so I slowed our kiss and looked at Nop smuggly. "Yeah. Back off!! She's mine. MINE." I made sure that my actions with Becky will scream "Fuck off" and that she's already taken. He was shocked but he left as soon as he received a notification from his phone.

I want to ask Becky who the fuck is that guy but I chose to stay silent. "Sooner or later I'll know who he is. I don't have to ask her". I hugged her tighter as she sit on my lap. She smells so good and I felt calm around her. We stayed like that while Becky interlaced her hands with mine while interacting with the gang as they teased and praised us.

We're about to go to our class when Becky started picking up the thing's that was given by Nop. I looked at her with a poker face even if I'm hurt inside and it seems like she gets the message. She left all the things Nop gave him and walked away with the gang. I made sure that no one is looking before putting Nop's gift in the garbage where it belongs. I ran to the gang and I held Becky's hand. I squeezed it thrice to say I love you and she did the same. We sat in the classroom and the teacher began lecturing.

Becky: (whisper) Freen.

I purposely didn't respond because I told her twice already that she should call me with endearment and not my name. She called me several times but I stayed silent. She poke me and I looked at her.

Becky: (pouting) Are you mad? I'm sorry honey.

Upon hearing the honey my heart jump with joy which causes me to smile.

Freen: (smiling genuinely) I was never mad Teerak. I'm just waiting for you to call me on my right name.

Becky: (giggle) You know. Nop is just a friend.

Just the name makes me remember angry and picture of shit keeps popping out of my mind so I inhaled and looked at her seriously.

Freen: (cold voice) I'm having a great time, why do you have to bring that up?

Becky: (pouting) I'm sorry love. Your right. I love you. (kissed me on my cheeks)

Just like that and I'm in a good mood. We finished the class and said goodbye to the gang. I open the passenger seat for her and dial Kirk on the phone.

Kirk: (annoyed) What the hell partner. Why do you have to act so rude and end the call in the middle of the conversation. That's the first time I felt disrespected by you.

Freen: (apologetic) I'm sorry about that something urgent happened. Please don't be mad. I'll make it up to you. I promise

Kirk: Fine you know I can't stay mad at you. So why did you call? You finished school right?

Freen: Yes I did. Can you please move my schedule to exactly 21:00 hours. I need to do something important.

Kirk: (confused) Your meeting the girl who will play as the victim of Richie. We will have a meeting with the guys for the briefing. What's more important than this?

Freen: (serious voice) Please. For me. This is really important.

Kirk: (sighed) Fine. only because you said please. I will move the schedule. Take care.

I dropped my phone and looked at Becky.

Freen: (smiling) Do you have plans for the rest of the afternoon?

Becky: (shaking her head) Nope. Why?

Freens: Will go somewhere special.

Becky: (laughing) Like a gym or a place that is wide and bright?

I laugh with her and I started the car.

Becky's POV
I was surprised that Freen is not mad at me regarding Nop. "Maybe she doesn't feel threathened. Why would she in the first place. Nop is just a friend"

She said we're going somewhere special. We drove for how many minutes and we stopped at a flower shop.

Freen: (looking at her phone) Based on my research this is the best flower shop in town.

Becky: (confused) okay. What are we doing here?

Freen: (serious) I want to buy you flowers. I don't like the idea of someone giving you flowers. Tell the garbage guy to stop buying you one. I can get you anything you want. Even if I have to travel to another country. I will get whatever you want Teerak.

I blushed. So I excitedly went inside the shop. She came with me and she went directly to the counter while I took my time admiring the flowers in display.

Freen: I want your most expensive flower bouquet. Line them up please.

Freen called me as soon as the flower was displayed and asked me what I liked the most. I chose Lily. It reminds me of Freen's. She paid the flower and gave it to me with full of pride and a wide smile.

Freen: (smiling) Anything else my queen?

I giggled and blushed again.  So far this is like the official date that she asked me to without planning. It's sweet. The next stop was a jewelry store.

I saw her get stressed on picking up the best necklace she wants to give me. It took time before she gave me a lovely necklace. She put it on my neck and kissed my forehead.

Freen: I want to give you this jewelry as a reminder of me. Besides, I want to be always closer to your heart. Please don't remove them my love.

I nod and hugged her as a thank you. I waited for us to get inside the car before giving her the sweetest kiss.

Freen: (smiling) For our last stop. Milk tea shop.

We arrived at the shop and she asked me what I want. We ordered our milk tea and a little bit of snack. We also had a little walk at the park. We keep on laughing and talking. It was the best date ever. Truly the best moments in life aren't planned.