Part 79

Detective 1 POV

I went inside the station and Freen is inside the interrogation room.

Detective 2: What are we gonna do? I don't think someone is brave enough to hurt Lady Boss.

Detective 1: I am aware of that. But we received an order and we must do it.

That's right nobody dared to volunteer to hurt Freen. We are ordered to beat the shit out of her but all of us here are scared. We never met the Lady Boss personally but we heard a lot about her. We saw some videos of her martial arts. She's basically an idol in the military world, cause she's the only woman who were able to surpass a man's capabilities. Because of her I do believe that women can do everything, they possess certain strength that we men don't have. She's been staying there for two hours cause until now nobody dared to go inside. Freen stayed calm and collected and never showed weakness. I dialed again the number and decided to tell what the problem is. A few rings and the man answered.

Detective 1: I am sorry to tell you this but nobody dared to go inside.

I waited for his response and he said "I'm coming over" I ended the call and sighed in frustration.

Detective 1: Ready your ears ladies he's coming.

All the police officers groaned in annoyance but it's the consequence they are willing to take. 30 minutes later, he came inside and everybody saluted him.He went directly to the window and saw Lady Boss inside. I saw his sadness and longing to the woman who sits inside.

Detective 1: I'm sorry sir. We don't want to bother you but my man would rather lose their job than to hurt Lady Boss.

He just nodded and looked at me. He then asked for a report and I gave him the video where we arrested Lady Boss. He watched the video inside the restaurant and I saw how hurt and how broken he is. He ordered me to call the man who touched Lady Boss and everybody lined up. He then slapped them one by one. After he finishes, he reached out to me and asked " Did you  lay a finger on Freen"

Detective 1: Yes sir.

He gave me a slap as well and it was a strong one. He then waited for me to face him before speaking again "I know that you're just doing what was ordered to you but slapping you all made me feel better. Did Freen ask for her attorney? "

Detective 1: No sir, nobody entered the room yet.

He sighed and looked at the Lady who is inside the interrogation room. "I know you guys are scared but for now proceed to the normal interrogation. Don't hurt her and  follow the proper guidelines for interrogation. After that, let her know who filed the case and turn off the camera.

I saluted him again and I went inside the room with Detective 2. Freen gave us a sharp eye which made us gulp but we compose ourselves. We should show that we are not scared, intimidated or even nervous. I cleared my throat as I loosened my tie. I slam the files I've been holding into the table.

Detective 2: Do you know why you're here?

Freen kept her silence. We looked at each other and continued to explain it to her.

Detective 1: Freen Sarocha Chankimha, we arrested you for the murder of Richie Armstrong.

Detective 2: You inflicted so much injury to Richie that soon caused his death in the hospital.

Freen smirked at us which made us awe and shiver at the same. "Fuck she's beautiful" She straighten her back as she crosses her leg.

Detective 1: We know how powerful you are but the person behind is also powerful.