Part 69

Freen's POV

Nita came and she helped me last night. She helped me sober up until I can manage to go alone to wash myself. she insisted on taking a shower with me but of course I refused. She wanted to sleep with me but again I refused. I slept peacefully that night knowing that Becky and I started talking, it felt great. I woke up early in the morning and did my routine as usual. I want to ask permission to Grandma so after taking a shower I went into her office.

I bowed my head and went inside.

Freen: (happy) Good morning, Grandma

Grandma: (happy) Indeed, Good morning. You look so happy today.

I went beside Grandma to hug her. I wanted to ask a favor so I kneeled in front of her.

Freen: (holding Grandma's hand) Grandma can I court Rebecca. I mean. I really want to ask forgiveness from her and I want to take it seriously. Would that be okay?

Grandma's happiness decreased but she gave me a reassuring smile. I know that since Liza betrayed Grandma. We never talked about our revenge or plans against the Armstrong which is good but I don't know either if Grandma is still working on it. I don't want to stress myself about it since I meant what I said. I'm willing to stop, to stop this revenge for Rebecca.

Grandma: Are you sure? Is this really what you want?

I nod and I smiled genuinely at her. She caressed my cheeks and held my hand.

Grandma: Do whatever you want, my grandchild. As long as you help Nita and don't forget about our company.

I hugged Grandma tightly this time.

Freen: (teary eyed) Thank you Grandma.

I am very grateful that Grandma is letting me make my choice. I know that it's suspicious since Grandma is letting me do what I want without consequences or conditions but who cares I'm just happy I'll be able to pursue Rebecca and Grandma is true to her words. I said goodbye to Kirk and went to the flower shop. I bhought all their flowers and made them delivered to Rebecca's address. I bought the same flower I bought Rebecca before when we were still in college, Lily. "She said she reminds me of this flower. I hope she still like this one" I went inside my car and drove to Rebecca's house.

It's already 9am and I'm still waiting at the living room. Rebecca is not yet awake. I want to talk to Liza but I know it's dangerous besides I don't know where she is. It's been 1 hour and 36 minutes already. I am still holding the flower sitting in their sofa. "It's okay, Rebecca is worth the wait" I patiently waited for Rebecca for another hour and it was indeed worth it. She look so fucking gorgeous.

Is it just me or I'm just being a pervert

Is it just me or I'm just being a pervert. She dresses so sexy every time I meet her and it shows too much skin. I hate it when she does this but it's ok since I'm the only one who can see her.  I gave her a smile but she didn't smile back. She just looked at me and came near me.