Part 73

Freen's POV

After preparing my dinner surprise with Becky I received a message from here that makes me smile. "I hope she misses that she wanted me to come" I immediately went to my room feeling excited to see Becky. I knew I just saw her earlier but I already missed her so much. I opened the door and I was surprised to see my room. It's a total mess and complete disarray, like a tornado came to visit my room. I felt my anger, irritation building up. I was about to express my frustrations but Becky immediately apologized. I softened as soon as I saw her being nervous. I don't want to scare her so I chose to keep my anger inside.

I went to her to check if she's okay and I'm glad she is. I gave her my clothes and she went to the bathroom to change. I'm not stupid. I know why my room is like this. Becky scoured my room, surely she's looking for something but I'm not sure what. I want to check my box where my diplomas is stored. I left a small ribbon in the box that when opened without my knowledge, I will know for sure. I wanted to check it but then Becky came.

I am still irked by how messy and disorganized my room is so I asked the maids to come clean it. I wanted to be distracted by the mess so I asked Becky to play. Luckily, I have XBOX inside. I don't play this kind of game but Chaeyong who is dear to me used to love and play this that's why I have it. One day she just left without saying goodbye and it's been 8 years since I last saw her.  I was having fun taking back all the losses she Becky gave me when I heard Becky's stomach growling so I drag her to the garden for our dinner.

It was awkward at first but then Becky started the conversation. She suggested a question and answer portion. She shared something so personal about her family that made me mad and I almost lost my cool. Luckily she was there to comfort me. I immediately apologized with my behavior since it's the last thing that I want her to see. Thinking that Becky shared something so personal and knowing that she's looking for something, I decided to share something personal about me.

I told her the truth about my military training, me being an accountant. That made her surprised that she nearly choke to death. I got so worried that I started to cry infront of her as I hugged her tightly. "I almost lost her again" I don't want that to happen. I'm fucking scared to loose her again so I hugged her tightly. I don't want to let go of her cause I really feel like she's slipping away from me. She cleared her throat while breaking the hug. She gave me a small smile as she wiped my tears.

Becky: I'm okay now.

I nod at her and checked one more time. After making sure that she's doing fine I assisted her inside my room.

Becky's POV

Freen immediately sent me back to her room. She made me lay on her bed as she held my hand. Using her right hand she dialed someone on the phone. Someone knocked on the door and a woman came. "Who is that and why is she here" I looked at Freen confused.

Freen: Teerak this is Cha our new private doctor. Cha this is Becky.

Freen explained what happened to me earlier to Cha and Cha checked on me after. She reassured Freen that I'm fine but Freen is not quiet satisfied with her opinion. Cha left the room and Freen came near me, she held my hand using both her hand as she looked at me worriedly. She then asked if I was ok and I just nodded.

Freen: (worried) I don't trust that doctor yet. Please tell me Teerak if you're not feeling ok.

Freen's concerns and worries seem so genuine and it's affecting me so much, making my heart beat and making me feel warm. Not wanting to feel this kind of emotion I retaliated immediately.

Becky: (mad) Stop calling me Teerak!! I'm not yours!

I spat those words with anger and I saw pain in Freen's eye. I was surprised to see  here in pain. Her eyes became glassy as tears are about to flow but she immediately looked away. The image of her hurting is so genuine that I felt guilty all of a sudden.