PART 18

Freen's POV
After my consultation with Liza I went to Kirk's room. I knocked on his door and he wasn't answering. I opened the door to see that he's not home yet. I want to see him so I messaged him.

Freen: I'm home. Where are you? You didn't message me or anything. Let's catch up.

Kirk: With Richie at the moment, Partner. I'll be home at exactly 18:00 hours. Text me if you want me to buy you something.

Kirk and I need to talk about Richie's destruction. We just received a go order from Grandma which means that everything is set. "The day I've been waiting for" This makes me happy and excited. I am in a very good mood that I hum in happiness while taking a shower.

Exactly 6:00pm Kirk arrived in the mansion. He has bruises all over his face which means that his body took a massive beating.  I got so worried that I hugged him.

Freen: (worried) What happened? Are you ok?

I touched his bruises and held both of his hands.

Kirk: (patting Freens back) I'm ok. Let me just go to Liza and I'll see you at 20:00 hours in the garden.

I didn't let go of his hand and I'm just looking at him. He knows that I'm worried so he smiled sweetly at me while touching my hand.

Kirk: We will get our revenge soon partner. Don't worry. Whoever did this to me is in the worst condition.

********

Kirk POV
Liza scolded me while carefully tending to my wounds. He gave me the necessary medicine and told me not to be involved in fist fight until full recovery or I'll be facing serious health damage. I took a shower and grabbed some fruits as a snack and directly went to the garden to see Freen.

Kirk: How was your weekend?

Freen: It was good. I got closer to Rebecca.

Kirk: That's good news. How was the Villa?

Freen: It doesn't have enough security details. There are no guards or family pictures just the maids. No CCTV, no recordings or anything. I scanned the area while jogging and there's no house nearby. The closest house would be around 120KM. it's in the middle of a forest. It's a good hideout for the Armstrong but I'm not sure.

Kirk: I ordered an investigation about the Villa as soon as I received your message but it might take awhile.

Freen: That's fine. What did you find about Richie?

I gave Freen a folder.

Kirk: These are all  the information, evidence and victims of Richie. He is a pro kick boxer but never participated in any match because of his status. Nobody knows about this so I was shocked that he was into something like that. He often had private fights and only people who are close to him are invited. So only few people knew.

Freen: (worried) Is that why you have bruises? You participated in the fight?

Kirk: (nodding while eating) I had no choice. If I want to earn his trust and get close to him I need to join and win. Now I'm his favorite. It was the right decision to change assignments.  I'm glad that we did.

Freen: (worried) If we didn't exchange you're not this badly beaten.

Kirk: (serious voice) Trust me. I'm happy that I am the one who's beaten up.

Freen: I'm not happy. If I was there maybe no one would get hurt. It's my fault that you're like this.

Kirk: (serious face) It's not your fault. It was a good decision. No woman entered the fight and left the building unscratched or untouched.

Freen: (looking at the folder with confusion) What do you mean?

Kirk: He beats women Freen. There are a total of 62 victims, 20 of them are dead, 18 of them are missing and only 3 filed cases regarding the assault.

I saw Freen clenched his fist in anger and I know what would be her next question. "Her mother was also badly beaten before she was raped. So it's only right to ask"

Kirk: No. He doesn't rape them Freen but he beats them until they are unrecognizable. He uses them as a punching bag. He uses any kind of tool to hurt them. He started when he was 18 years old. This is his hobby for the past 11 years.

Freen: How does he get his victim?

Kirk: With his looks and status women throw themselves at him. Picking a victim is just the easy part.  Even if he does not participate in kick boxing matches he watched and sometimes he hosts this kind of fight. Nobody sees him since he always watches on the VVIP lounge that was made only for him.

Freen: How strong is the evidence against them?

Kirk: The strongest evidence right now is the victim's testimony. Unfortunately we don't have concrete evidence that can send him to jail right away.

Freen: (serious tone) Good. I don't want to send him there right away. I want to take my time with him like he does to his victim. Can you please send me all the medical information after the victims were assaulted. I want to know what happened to them. Can I also have the 3 women's testimony?

Kirk: Sure. Richie will host another fight next week and we will commence the operation there as well.  I will send the address as soon as I have it.

Freen: Great! Please reach out to the call girl at the bar where Richie is regular.

Kirk: (confused) The girl we hired to spy on him? Why?

Freen: (serious) I need to learn how to seduce Richie. If someone knows how it would be her. I will be the bait. Tell her to meet me here at home at exactly 19:00 hours starting tomorrow.

I don't want Freen to be the bait. "Since she saw what happened to her mom she hates the idea of touching a man or a man touching her or being intimate. Now she wants to learn how to seduce one. Not just a man but an Armstrong" 

I remember being patient with her. I remember how he punished me every time I tried to get close to her, how he beat me every time I touched her, and how he nearly cut my hands for comforting her. Before I couldn't even touch her and now I can hug her. I'm the only Man in her life. I worked hard for how we are close right now. It hurts me to see how much she has to endure just to take her revenge.

I hate the idea but I know that she'll do anything everything just to get this far. "I have no choice but to support and protect her"

Kirk: (worried) Freen there's no changing your mind right?. Liza told me not to join a fist fight until recovery. I will always have your back but promise be careful ok. I'm not in my best condition right now.

Freen:(smiling) Don't worry Kirk. I've been preparing for this for the past 10 years. I will not let this opportunity pass. Like you said we will have our revenge soon.

Kirk: (holding Freen's hand) Promise me Freen.

Freen: I promise partner. Don't worry you know what I'm capable of. You should be worried about Richie.

Kirk: (laughing) Just don't kill him. That's all I ask.

"I'm not worried about you fighting him.I know you can handle that. I'm worried because he is the spitting image of his Father. I'm worried about how this would affect you"