Part 52

Freen's POV

I did my morning routine as usual. I went to train with Kirk, and now I'm eating breakfast with him.

Kirk: (serious voice) Is your decision final? Are we pushing through with the plan?

Freen: Yup.

Kirk released a sigh and looked at me seriously.

Kirk: Freen, you know there's no coming back right? You've been protecting them since then why put them in danger now? This will make a great impact on the mission. Your agreement with them will reveal that you're the one who killed your friend. You'll lose all of them.

Freen: (annoyed) Kirk, my decision is final. You know we don't tolerate, or forgive traitors. We don't give second chances. I'll have my revenge with or without them.

Kirk: (shaking her head in disagreement) Fine. Fine. I'll send you a text message when it's done.

Kirk went on his way after our breakfast. He needs to set a single CCTV to every room I mentioned. He has to message the gang with the hotel address with the room number that they should go to. I also need to go to Rebecca's mansion to convince her not to go to school. I want the story to be believable to the gang hence our absence at school. I also want to spend more time with Rebecca for as long as I can.

I am in front of Rebecca's house. I dialed her number to inform her of my location. She happily greeted me as she dragged me inside and into her room.

Rebecca: (happy) Teerak, I didn't know that you'll come this early.

Freen: (smiling) I just want to see you so badly, Love. I want to spend the day with you.

Rebecca: Of course, we will be together for the whole day. Just let me change my clothes and we can go to school.

Freen: (pleading) Love, can we not go to school and just go somewhere and spend time together.

Rebecca: (laughing) Are you serious?

Freen: (smiling) Yes, If you agree. I'll grant any wish you have. ANY WISH.

Rebecca: (thinking) So, If my wish is to see you get drunk you'll agree?

Freen: (furrowed eyebrows) That would be disgusting and unhealthy but yeah. I'll grant that wish for you. I'll let you see me drunk but in a close space of course.

Rebecca: (smirk) Great! I wouldn't mind skipping class just to see you drunk.

Freen: (happy) Really?

Glad I was able to convince her but I have to drink alcohol. I need to get the job done  first.

Rebecca: Are you kidding. Nobody saw you get drunk. I don't even think you taste a single ounce of alcohol. So yeah, I would love to see you drunk.

Freen: (nervous laugh) Teerak. Can we do that tonight. I just need to confirm something.

Rebecca: (laughing) No one drinks this early Teerak but yeah, we can drink tonight.

I want to have time with her so I drag her out. We will have an adventure. I want her to know my hobbies. So here we are at Phoket Shooting Range. I know that Grandma will check my location once she receives the news so staying in the same location is a wise decision.

Rebecca was shocked that we are in a shooting range.

Rebecca: (shocked) What are we doing here Teerak, this is dangerous.

Freen: (smiling) Kirk had his military training. He was protective of me so he taught me how to hold a gun. This is safe Teerak. We have gears and everything. This is one of my hobbies. I want to do it with you, Love.