Part 57

[First of all I would like to apologize for I accidentally upload the chapter 57 while editing. That's the reason why the chapter is not loading. Sorry😅😅✌️✌️✌️]

Freen's POV

I stayed with the gang when they started to discuss the place they want to go to celebrate after graduation. They suggested some locations  but I refused. I don't do these kinds of shit but I have too. I have to control the situation especially when I know that Grandma will test Rebecca. I suggested Rebecca's Villa. I know that I shouldn't have since it's a private place for her but it's the only place I know where we can go without involving other people. The gang refused to use their private resort and if we go to my Villa, Grandma might think that it was my idea to go to my place and her suspicion will grow and I wouldn't want that to happen. I don't want to give Grandma more reasons to doubt me even more. I don't want her to know that I'm protecting Rebecca.

Rebecca agreed to celebrate at her Villa but she has a condition, which is to spend the night together. I don't want too but the gang started to get close to me which trigger my claustrophobia so I forcefully agreed. So now here I am preparing for my things to go at Rebecca's mansion.

Becky's POV

Exactly 8pm and Freen is inside my room. She treats me coldly and she looks serious but I don't mind. She called me her girlfriend so there's nothing she can do that will ruin my day.

Freen: (cold voice) Where's my room. I want to rest.

Becky: (smiling) Follow me.

She's following me and I lead her to my room.

Freen: (rolling her eyes) This is your room.

Becky: (smiling) Yeah and you Teerak is going to stay here.

Freen: (crossing her arms) I need another room. I don't want to spend the night with you.

Becky: (smiling) Then leave. I also don't want other people entering my private Villa. It's not my loss.

She then went quiet and avoided eye contact. I waited for a few minutes waiting for her response but nothing.

Becky: (happy) That settled then. We'll sleep together. I'll cook dinner for us. What do you want?

Freen: (rolling her eyes at Becky) Anything will do.

I then excitedly went down to the kitchen to cook Thai Basil Chicken. I will serve my Teerak today so she'll be having dinner in bed. I went inside my room carrying the food and I saw her smiling while she was on her phone.

Becky: (smiling) Good to see you smile.

She then went back to her poker face which made me pout. I put the food in front of her but she's not even excited. The dinner was silent but I noticed her eating a little and she said she's done. It made me worry so I decided to push her to eat more.

Becky: (shaking her head) You need to eat everything Teerak.

Freen: (cold voice) I have no appetite.

Becky: (firm and bossy tone) Eat more.

Freen: (annoyed) No! Forcing food on me is not part of the deal.

I looked at her angrily as I raised my tone at her making my voice firmer than before.

Becky: (mad) This is my house and you follow what I say Sarocha! Eat more!

She then grins for a while but later she picked up her spoon. She's eating slowly so I decided to feed her. I put a spoonful of food in front of her mouth but she just looked at me.