Part 16

Becky's POV

Freen's reaction is really priceless. This is the first time I've seen her like this. It took awhile before she opened her mouth to speak.

Freen: (full of amazement) Wow!

Becky:(laughing) Was it good?

Freen: (full of amazement) Are you kidding? It was fantastic, this is better than your cooking, this is better than anything else. I love it. Can I have more?

Becky: (laughing) I gave you that because you caught me earlier.

"I also can't resist my self to kiss you."

Freen: (smiling widely) Was it my reward?

Becky: (laughing) Something like that. Thank you for saving me earlier PFreen. (while holding her hand)

Freen: (smiling widely) Your welcome. Now, Can I have my reward again? (with an excited voice)

Becky: (Smiling) No, PFreen. (still holding her hand)

I saw her emotion drifted. From a brighten face it was turned into anger and disappointment. She pushed my hand away and turned her back on me. I tried touching her but every time I did shey stepping away from me. There's a big gap between us now. I laughed at how she was sulking so I got closer to her and whispered something on her ear without touching her for She might step away further from me.

Becky: (seductive voice) If you do good I'll make sure to give you a reward.

Freen faced me quickly and looked at me happily like a kid who can finally get what she wanted. She responded with a serious face but her eyes is twinkling at the moment.

Freen: you promise?

Becky: I promise

Freens behavior after the promise I made was different. She pays attention to me always. She looks at every move I make. She asks everytime what I need.

Freen: hungry?

Becky: No thanks PFreen

Freen: Sleepy?

Becky: No PFreen

Freen: Snack?

Becky: No thanks PFreen

Freen: cold?

Becky: No PFreen. I'm fine

"Why is she acting this way"

Freen: Thirsty?

Thingking that she might stop when I say yes I agreed with the water.

Becky: Sure. Ok.

She smiled and quickly stood up and she hopped happily to the kitchen and grab me a glass of water. I took the water and put it on the table beside me but she stood in front of me and put her face closer to mine.

Becky: (nervous) What are you doing?

Freen: (serious voice) Reward. I did a good thing. I helped you grab a water because your thirsty.

Becky: Yes, but...

Freen: (cutting Rebecca) You promised.

I smiled at her and gave her a smack kiss. "Fine"

Freen: (happy) I love it. but that's not my reward (while shaking her head)

Becky: (confused) Huh?

Freen: (smirk) My reward was longer than that. You promised

Her face got closer and I could feel her breath I looked at her and she already closed her eyes waiting for her reward. I laughed at her antics "Why so cute?" and I just apologized and I smack kissed her again for a minute.

I am watching the Netflix and she is watching me. Her gaze made me feel uneasy so I wanted to change the movie but I cant find the remote and began looking for it. Freen noticed this and she began to ask again.

Freen: (curious) What's wrong? Do you need something?

Becky: (searching) Have you seen the remote?

Freen quickly stood up and began searching for the remote.  She even ordered me to stand in the kitchen while she frantically searched for it.

After 2 minutes of searching she began to get mad and even threw the pillow away out of frustration.

Freen: (mad) Where the fuck is that remote?!!! If I find you I swear I will throw you out of the house!!!!

I just looked at her with amazement. "Wow she has no patience at all" She gave up looking for the remote and began to dial someone on her phone.

Becky: (confused) Who are you going to call?

Freen: (nonchalant voice) I own the biggest mall here in thailand. I will order you a TV with 5 remotes, no 10. 10 remotes.

I quickly run to her and grab her phone and ended the call. She got mad at me and began to raise her voice.

Freen: (angry) Why did you do that?! I'm doing it for you! Let's throw your TV away! It's useless without that fucking runaway remote!

I sighed and looked at her with dissapointment. As soon as she saw my face she felt so sad so she closed her mouth by biting her lower lip and behaved herself as she sat down at the sofa while looking at the floor and playing with her hands.

Freen: (sad) Sorry. I don't want to dissapoint you.

I felt guilty after hearing her voice with full of sadness. I hugged her to comfort her.

Becky: I wasn't dissapointed.

Freen: (cracked voice) Lier. That's the same look Grandma gave me whenever I failed. I know that look.

I felt guilty all of a sudden  I felt bad so I kneel in front of her and touch both her hands to try and calm her down. I saw tears running down so I wiped it with my both hands.

Becky: Yes PFreen, I was dissapointed, only because you did not try enough to search for the remote and you began raising your voice at me. It hurts when you do that.

Freen: Sorry.

Becky: It's ok. I'm sorry too, okay.

She stopped crying and she wiped her tears. She's still looking down so I touch her chin to look at me and gave her a smack kiss.

Becky: Your reward for apologizing after making a mistake.

The kiss became a magic button that shifts her emotion into a good one. When she's bored, annoyed, lazy or irritated one kiss and she instantly becomes happy and in a good mood.

The maids arrived from their day off and we prepared ourselves to go home. I can see PFreen so serious with a hint of sadness on her eyes.

Becky: (worried) Why so sad PFreen?

PFreen: Because I can't do anything good when I'm away with you which means No reward.

"I can feel PFreen getting addicted to kisses because she does everything for me just so I can kiss her. She follows me around and she orders me a kiss every time she thinks that she deserved a reward"

Becky: Awww. Don't worry we can still see each other tomorrow.

She nodded in agreement and we went home. She sends me home and we said our goodbyes. I was inside our mansion when she messaged me.

Freen: I send you home Becky. I see you tomorrow for my reward when I fetch you at exactly 07:30 hours.

I smiled at her message and replied.

Becky: Drive safe. I'll give you your reward tomorrow.