Part 27

Freen's POV
After my date with Becky. I rushed home because I was having a good time and I didn't notice the time. I made sure to send Becky home first. I asked Kirk to move my schedule at 21:00 hours but it's already 21:45 hours. I drove as fast as I could. I arrived and everyone was there. The hired men lined up and fixed themselves as soon as they saw my car approaching. I took off the car and as soon as I walked past them they bowed their heads at me.

Kirk: (annoyed) 21:00 hours? Do you know what time it is already?!

Freen: (staying professional) Please, Kirk. Not now. We will talk about it later.

Kirk stayed quiet but anger is evident on his face. I went in front and delivered the plan. I immediately start the meeting. I discussed their position, roles and assignments. They left the mansion after and so the only person left is Lax and the victim girl.

Lax: Lady Boss, this is Risa she's the person you asked me to find. Risa this is Lady Boss.

Freen: (looking at Risa's profile) The victim girl.

Upon looking at Risa's profile she's indeed capable of defending herself. She's a black belter in Taekwondo and she's been training at a young age because her Father owns and teaches taekwondo school. I was satisfied with her profile. I want to talk to her and personally warn her regarding Richie's hobby of beating women. I want to make sure that she knows the danger she's putting herself through and to my surprise she wasn't scared but she was excited.

Everything is settled so I dismissed them immediately. I want to go to my room but I remembered Nop.

Freen: (serious) I need to know who Nop is. He knows Becky. I want it ASAP.

Kirk: (serious) We need to talk Freen.

I heard him call my name which he does only whenever he's being serious.

Freen: (blank face) I'm sorry I'm late. It will never happen again. It was important okay.

Kirk: (shake his head) You're distracted.  Grandma knows everything you do. Everything we do. She's starting to ask questions and so am I. What's happening to you?

Freen: (annoyed voice) Everything I do is for the mission Kirk. I'm not fucking distracted!

Kirk: (mad) Do you think I don't notice! Since you got closer to that Armstrong girl. You do things that you don't normally do! You even disrespected me today! Knowing you, you won't waste a minute to come to this briefing!

Freen: (went closer to Kirk) HOW DARE YOU DOUBT ME!! better choose your next word carefully Kirk or it will be your final sentence.

Kirk looked at me seriously. He didn't dare answer or respond to me but i can also he's not backing down. He knows what I'm capable of when I'm angry. I was about to leave when I remembered Nop again. "Fuck this poop guy,keep popping on my head"

Freen: (cold voice) I want Nop's profile tomorrow.

Kirk: (rolled her eyes) That's too soon. Our mission will start tomorrow I don't think I can deliver it that fast.

Freen: (blank face) It's not a request, Kirk. I want Nop's profile tomorrow.

Kirk: Fine! What's his last name?

I don't know his last name and I don't want to admit that to him so I just left him looking at me.

KIRKS POV
I felt and saw the seriousness in her voice and in her face for every threat she left me. I don't want to cross Freen when she's mad. She's unstoppable if she puts her mind and strength into it and I mean that literally. I really have a bad feeling about this.

I did what Freen ordered me to find. I was messaging my friend who's good on finding information about people when my phone rang. It's Grandma, so I answered the call immediately.

Grandma: How is she?

Kirk: She was late for 1 hour and 18 minutes grandma.

Grandma: Stay with her tomorrow. Make sure that nothing goes wrong. I'm receiving reports I don't like about her behavior. Don't be complaisant when it comes to her Kirk especially now.

Kirk: Yes, Grandma.

I've been protecting and supporting Freen my whole life. I am also aware that someone out there is watching our every move and reports it to Grandma. Unfortunately we don't know who, or we don't know them. I'm nervous, if Freen continues to make mistakes or she keeps being distracted Grandma will do the necessary action to keep her on track. Even if that means hurting her or putting her through hell.

I need to make sure that everything will run smoothly tomorrow. "Who is this Nop guy? Why can't she wait to finish the mission first before asking his profile? This is stressing me out"

Risa's POV
Lady Boss is known for her great works and her coldness. I am excited to work with her. I didn't know that a young business woman like her is involved in some dirty works like this. Despite my curiosity I don't want to ask further questions cause I want to work with her more in the future.

She briefed me properly. She explains the vitality of my role on this mission. She ordered me to wear a mic and camera. She even bought me a new phone to use during the mission. I am going to play as Richie's victim. Richie is a psychopath based on Freen's explanation. She made sure that I am aware of this, that she beats women for fun. I wasn't scared of course. Beating men with bad habits is one of the pleasures I have but unfortunately I cannot touch him. I was given specific instructions to only defend myself but never attack.

*******
Lax POV

As requested by Lady Boss. I hired Richie's driver to give me updates regarding Richie's whereabouts. Apparently that kid goes to school yet for his 3rd degree. "No wonder, his 29 and still goes to school"

He will be occupied for the day so we grabbed the opportunity to prepare. I hired all the people who will play as my customer. We made sure to limit all the girls tonight as a visitor to make Richie focus on Risa and Freen. The guards will not let any customer in as soon as Richie is inside. We added more cctv and audio recording around especially to every VIP room. All the people around the bar are working under Freen.

I also made sure to prepare Ruwa for Lady Boss to drink. Ruwa is the most expensive non alcoholic beverage. Everything is set so I informed Lady Boss about it.

Kirk's POV
Today is the day that we start the operation. During daytime we went to the location where Richie will host the fight. It looks abandoned on the outside, like it's useless, old, and dusty. I looked at the map twice just to make sure if we are in the right location. There are 6 guards outside and we took them out silently. We took their clothes and disguised our men to be the new guards.

As I entered the building I was shocked. "Holy Fuck! This place is fucking gorgeous, It looks luxurious and aesthetic. It's very wide.  Freen will love this for sure" Most of my men are shocked to see the location, this is the real definition of don't judge a book by it's cover. They looked for another room and found that the 6th floor and above has never been used. We tied the guard we caught earlier and put them on the 6th floor.

We found a wide basement where Liza and her team will set their medical equipment. It took time to put all the necessary equipment for them. It took longer to set up a clean and sanitized room for a medical emergency. The basement is very dark so we need to add more lights because Freen will be there. "She hates the dark and can't sleep with closed lights" I don't know why but Freen asked me to bring a speaker and construction tools. We also put hidden cameras all over as requested by the lady boss except the basement as per instructions. It took us 8 hours to set everything up.

Freen is inside a van near our location where she can monitor all the CCTV that we put. She hears and see everything.

Each of our men are wearing earbuds for instructions except for Risa for we don't want to raise suspicion from Richie.  Everything is set and now we're only waiting for the night to come. I informed Freen that everything is set. Now we're just  waiting for her command. "This is exciting"