Part 7

Becky's POV

The class is about to start but Freen is not back yet. I am worried and annoyed at the same time. "What could they possibly do to take this much longer? Are they perhaps dating? No, can't be, they're brother and sister according to Kate."

I saw the person who I'm looking for when Freen came to the door. I scanned her again "God! She's not just beautiful but handsome too" She sat beside me and the gang began asking questions as I listened attentively to her answers. Upon hearing that she's hurt I got worried. I'm still thingking how that tall man carried her so I looked at her and asked why Kirk need to carry her if it's her hand that hurts and not her feet. "Gash did I just asked that without thinking?" She looks at me and I got lost in those beautiful dark brown eyes. I got distracted by Yuki and the teacher came in so we diverted our attention in front.

The teacher is in the midst of the lecture but I am distracted. I can't help but think about Freen's hand. I looked at her and looked at her hand.

I sense that she notices me but she kept a blank face and just focused infront. I am afraid that she might be uncomfortable so I did not look at her for the rest of class.

****
Freen's POV

I am now at home reviewing the files Grandma gave me regarding our company. I also have Mr. Rey with me the acting CEO of our company updating me regarding the company's situation. I was focusing on him when suddenly I received a notification from my phone. I open my phone and saw Richie's message.

Richie: Hey, I heard you transferred from another school. Is something wrong?

"I forgot he has my Line ID. Richie is now Kirk's assignment. I need to focus on mine" I ignored the message and focused to Mr. Rey and the documents. After some time

Mr. Rey: Lady Boss, its already late. We can continue this again tomorrow.

Freen: I understand. Thank you for your service Mr. Rey. Just leave the documents that I needed to sign and I will deliver it tomorrow.

Mr. Rey: As you wish Lady Boss.

Mr. Rey left a few documents and I reviewed them before signing. I checked the time and it's already 10pm.

"It's already 10pm. Urgh, I don't want to eat but i have to. Rule #4 take care of myself." I stretched my body before going downstairs to eat. I then showered and look at my family picture. I tried everything I can but I just can't fall sleep. 'Damn insomnia'

**********
It was early in the morning and I texted Kirk.

Freen: I want to improve my fighting skills. Let's train.

Kirk: I want to improve my aim. Yesterday I wasn't able to hit the target, besides your hand is hurt. Rule number 4.

I sigh in dissapointment. I went to school and saw Becky in front of the gate. She seems like she's waiting for someone. I walked towards her and she did not notice me.

Freen: Hey. What are you doing?

Becky: (shouted in schocked) Ahh! Don't scare me like that (squeezed Freen's injured hand)

Blood started to come out and she looked at me in shock. Becky hurriedly hold my hand and blows it.

Becky: (concerned and apologetic face) Oh my God! I'm sorry Freen. I was just shocked. I didn't mean to. Let's go to the clinic.

I was surprised how worried she is at my hand. I looked at her while she's blowing my hand and touching it gently. I can clearly see how apologetic and guilty she is "She's an Armstrong, how can she be so kind" I shake the idea and pull my hand away from her hold.