Part 8

Becky's POV

I enjoyed watching her sleep and notice some of her hair fall on her face. I was worried that she might wake up so I slowly tuck the hair in her ears. "Ice queen sleeps like a baby" When she suddenly open her eyes. I was shocked that I quickly stood up and hit my back with another chair.

Becky: (in pain) Ouch! That hurts

Freen: (confused) what are you doing?

Becky: (small voice) I'm sorry, you were so mad at me earlier and I still want to help you. I'm afraid that you might drive me away so I tend to your wound while your sleeping.

Freen just looked at me and looked at her hand I saw her body relaxed. She was quiet for awhile but still show a blank face and then responded 'Thanks' with a cold tone. "I like the sleeping freen better. When you're awake you have this beautiful resting bitch face which is intimidating"

Freen POV
Since I haven't sleep yet, I can feel my eyes getting heavy. I quickly finished the activity and decided to doze off.

I can feel someone touching my ear which made me open my eyes. My sleepiness was gone in a second and put on my combat mode. I quickly stand up and prepare myself to fight just in case but I saw Becky rubbing her back. "I didn't hurt her yet. Why is she in pain?"

She is clearly shocked but managed to explained herself and there I saw that she changed my bandage. I relaxed and I was touch by her actions but didn't know how to express it so I just said Thanks in a cold voice then I sat properly.

I look at the time and saw that lunch time is almost over. "Fuck! I can't miss my lunch. Rule #4"

Freen: (rushing) Rebecca we have 20 minutes to eat lunch let's go.

I drag her to the canteen and asked her to order. She is not responding to me so I looked at her with a forrowed eyebrows.

Freen: (annoyed) Did you hear me? What do you want to eat? Time is running.

Becky: (smiling sweetly) Freen relax ok. Please drop my hand, I won't go anywhere. I'll eat with you.

I was shocked to see that I'm holding her hand this whole time. "What the hell! I don't want to touch other people but damn here hand is so warm."

Freen: (Avoiding Becky's eyes and rolling mine) I don't want to touch your hand either. I'm just rushing here because lunch time is almost over, (looking at her watch) We have 15 minutes left.

Becky: (dissapointed look) Then drop my hand.

Freen: (confused) huh?

Becky: (angry) Don't touch my hand if you're that disgusted! You said your just rushing and don't want to touch other people and yet your still holding mine!

Freen: (innocent look) Oh.. Right. (Dropping her hand)

I finished my meal in 8 minutes but when I looked at her she barely touched her food.

Freen: We have 7 minutes left to go to our next class. Eat faster.

Becky: (Staring at me angrily) Why? You drag me here and now your making me eat faster. Do you want me to choke and die?

I was caught off guard by her question and I just looked at her I could feel my anger and pain rising so I gave her the coldest look I have.

Freen: Don't talk about death like it's just a joke, you know nothing about death. I just don't want to be late.

Becky was shocked and scared but then it was wiped with sadness and care. She then dropped her spoon and said 'Let's go'. She was so quiet and I feel  like I went overboard with the death thing and she might sense something fishy so I need to apologize to her but I don't how.

Becky's POV

After Freen panicked that we only have a few minutes left for lunch she held my hand and drag me to the canteen. My heart fluttered and I smiled at her gesture. She's clearly rushing and keeps on looking at her watch. She's like panicking so I smiled sweetly and told her I'll join her for lunch.

I was hurt to hear her words and clearly there's disgust in her voice. I got annoyed  and want to leave but since I told her I'll join her I stayed.

I'm amazed to see her finish her meal in just few minutes. "Is she human?" I am really annoyed that she's rushing me so I asked nonchallantly if she wants me to die.

Her aura voice and looks turned so serious. Almost like I'm looking at a different Freen. There's something in her voice that makes me feel so sad and scared a little bit. It seems like it's a sensitive topic so I kept quiet and looked at her sadly.

I'm still offended with the way she treated me so I dropped my spoon and just said let's go.