Part 86

Liza's POV

Kirk and I agreed to the plan and of course a third person is necessary. I'm currently locked up and the only person I can talk to is Kirk. He always gives me my meal. Being a doctor helped my case, so here I am healing and getting better although some of the wounds will surely leave a scar. I've also been worried about Rebecca's well being so I asked Kirk to look into it for me. I was genuinely shock to learn that Kirk and Rose are siblings.

According to Rose. Rebecca will be fine and that gave me a relief. Kirk and I need more time to plan things out. We only have 20-30 minutes to talk since it's only during my meal time which is 3 times a day. It's been almost 2 weeks and Kirk informed me that Freen will be coming down anytime soon to talk to me. I just nod my head since I'm pretty pissed with Freen's action especially killing Rebecca's maid. I dropped my spoon and fork and Kirk came near to get them.

Kirk: (low voice) Be patient with her Lisa.

It was a quick and sincere. I didn't bother to reply since he immediately left my cage. We'll it's a beautiful room but I'm a prisoner here so it's still a cage. I waited for Freen but she never came so I decided to read to kill time. This is my life. A fucking boring life. I've been in hiding and now I'm a prisoner. What a great twist. In my defense even if I was stuck in Rebecca's basement  I'm very much occupied. "I know that I have played a role between the opposing team but that pushes me to find a way for peace. Freen and Rebecca are just victims and being used. I myself am getting tired of everything, returning back the pain. If this continues it will never stop." Rebecca didn't limit what I can do so I was pretty much busy finding a way to end everything without hurting the two. I am very much dedicated that doing nothing made me so frustrated.

I close my eyes since Freen is taking too long. This is the second or third time Kirk told me that Freen is coming to see me but she never did. Which is okay cause I'm still mad at her "I've got nothing to do so even if unpleasant people visit me I still look forward to it" I just finished reading a book when the door opened. Freen is in her pajama. I noticed that she got so thin her eyebags also got bigger and darker that it's noticeable.

Freen: (smiling) Hey there Traitor. So how's the box?

Box is another term of a prison room. Freen called it box when she was young cause one of her punishment was to be stuck in a dark and cold box for a few hours. That's why she's afraid of the dark. She sat on my chair where I usually ate my meal.

Liza: (cold voice) Freen

Freen: (smirk) Oofff. what a cold tone there Doctor.

Her calling me doctor made my brows knitted. She never did that. She never called me in my profession. This made me curious all of a sudden.

Liza: (confused) What?

Freen rolled her eyes as she relax on her chair.

Freen: (mocking tone) Didn't know that doctor's don't clean their ears. Pretty disgusting if you ask me

That's it her being disrespectful to me is not something that I tolerate.

Liza: (warning) Watch your mouth Freen.

Freen: Or what?

Freen looked at me directly without emotions. Her eyes are dark and empty. I felt sad for her, and for that reason I didn't respond and decided to ignore her. I can feel her looking at me but I decided to grab the book I was reading and put my eyes on it. It was silent for a moment but then she spoke.

Freen: (defeated tone) I guess you want to go back to Rebecca seeing you having no interest in me.

Her voice is full of jealousy anger or frustration i really don't know but one thing is for sure it's not good. But she lured me out and even lied to me. She even killed Rebecca's maid which is the only person I can count on to take good of her, with that in mind I just have to vent out my anger at the same time get a reaction from her.