PART 17

After I dropped Rebecca I went home immediately to see grandma in her office. Since I've been gone for two days and 1 night and I've been staying with Armstrong I need to report something victorious. I was about to enter when her secretary informed me that Grandma is out of the country for business reasons.

Grandma's Secretary: (bowing) Good evening, Lady Boss. I'm here to inform you regarding your Grandmother whereabouts. She's currently in the US right now because something urgent came up that needed her attention. She told me to pass your report through Gmail and commence the mission regarding Richie. Don't forget to keep your Grandma posted Lady Boss.

I just nodded so she bowed to me as I left the office.

Liza's POV
I knew Freen is coming home today. I was worried since the time he called me in the middle of the night. Her symptoms don't seem to be serious but I have to take a look and make sure. I called her to come and she did.

Liza: (worried) How are you feeling?

Freen: (blank face) Fine

Liza: Can you tell me when and how the symptoms started?

Freen: (cold voice)Yeah. Saturday noon, it was quiet and peaceful. I saw Becky smiling and then i heard my heartbeat through my ears.

Liza: (taking notes) What else?

Freen: Saturday midnight. She kissed me gudnyt and that's when I called you.

"What the hell?! Did she just make me worry just because she was kissed?!"

Liza: (confused) kiss?

Freen: (innocent look) Yes. Becka kissed my cheeks. That's when I called you.

Liza: (serious) What do you feel before she kissed you?

Freen: Sleepy and tired

Liza: and after the kiss?

Freen: Hot like my heart is about to explode.

liza: Do these symptoms rise only when your with Rebecca?

Freen: Yes, I think so. I don't feel like these to anyone else.

Liza: (curious) What else did you feel around her aside from the abnormalities of your heart?

Freen: When she touches me I feel like I'm being electrocuted in a good way, my breathing changes as well, and I feel wierd in my stomach. These feeling intensifies every time she give me my reward.

Liza: (confused) Reward?? What reward?

Freen: (genuinely smiling) kiss on my lips that lasts for a minute (while touching her lips)

I was so shocked to see Freen like these "I don't even need a diploma to know that she's in love. I never thought that this day would come"

My jaw dropped while I was covering my mouth out of surprise. She noticed this reaction of mine and she got really scared.

Freen: (panicked) Was it that serious? Do I have cancer? Am I going to die? Am I no longer healthy?!

"You stupid stupid girl. You're smart and prepared at almost everything but you don't even know you're in love. tsk tsk tsk. Well I won't blame you, you've always been on training your whole life. You know nothing about love"

Liza: (raising her hand in the air trying to calm her) I'm sorry to have caused you panic Freeny. Don't worry, what you have is not M-E-D-I-C-A-L-L-Y dangerous or serious. It only means your human.

Freen: (annoyed) Then why do you have to give me that look?! You scared me!! You know Rule #4 right?! If i break one of those rules. I'm done. I don't want to fail.

I feel sad after hearing about the rules. I always hear her recite the rules every time she comes in this room. Even in her sleep or during recovery she still memorizes it. That even I memorized it from listening. "If I tell you that you're in love you'll leave Rebecca right away just to follow Rule#1."

"I don't want you to drown in your hatred and anger Freen. There's love even if your past is so dark, cold and cruel. Even if it's unbearably painful that doesn't mean you don't deserve it."

She looked at me and I could see that she felt uneasy.

Freen: (nervous) Why are you looking at me like I have cancer? You said it wasn't serious then what's with the face? C'mon Liza don't beat around the bush. What kind of illness do I have?

Liza: (laughing) You really have no idea?

Freen: (😑) Would I be here if I do? That's your field.

Liza: (smiling) Right. One more question to make sure about the diagnosis. When you feel these symptoms you mentioned, Would you want this feeling to end or do you hate it like when you're having a panic attack?

Freen: (thinking) Hmmmmm. As much as I hate this abnormalities on my body I like the feeling. I'm not comfortable since it's a foreign emotion for me but I don't want it to end either. It's like pain, I can feel it and it makes me feel alive.

Liza: (clapping her hand) Ok. Now I'm sure of your illness. Before telling you, let's make a deal first.

Freen: (her left eyebrow raised) What are you offering?

Liza: That if you need to be reminded that your alive or wanted to feel that your alive. You're not going to hurt yourself anymore. Since you have this condition to help you with that.

I saw her touch her chin and I can see her thinking. My proposal is not that strong because I know that  it's not beneficial enough.

Freen: What's in it for me?

Liza: (smirk) I won't tell Grandma about this. I won't tell her that you're sick. If she knows, you're done. I know your mission about Richie. If Grandma knows she will insist you to recover. You won't be able to witness Richie's destruction.

After hearing what I've said she immediately agreed to my proposal.

Freen: (serious) Ok. Let me get the paper.

"Forgive me for lying Freeny. I'm doing this for you."

She came back with the agreement already sealed. We signed the agreement and as soon as we do Freen asked me about her condition.

Liza: (happy) You have Premature Ventricular Contract Tachycardia. "Just a made up disease"

I saw her farrowed eyebrows and confused face so I need to explain it further.

Liza: (explaining) Premature Ventricular Contract blood makes blood circulation inefficient and Tachycardia means fast heart rate. In layman's terms it means that BECKY MAKES YOUR HEART SKIP A BEAT, AND CAN ALSO MAKE YOUR HEART RACE which triggers your illness.

"I wish she wouldn't notice that I just gave a medical term about her symptoms because she's in love"

Freens: (serious) I see. What medicine should I take?

"Wow. I did not expect that to work. She believed me. Even the smartest person I know can be so stupid and gullible sometimes."

Liza: (happy) Luckily, you don't have to take any medication for these disease. As long as you do exercise, eat on time, eat healthy and drink water. You'll be fine.

I saw Freen being relieved from what I said. Freen doesn't want to take medicine because she can't swallow it. That it needs to be liquid or pulverized before she can take it.

Liza: (hugging Freen) Of all the time that I've been working here as your doctor whether I'm licensed or not. Of all the times you go in and outside these room. I never imagine myself being happy that you just caught an illness.

Freen: (serious) You're happy that I'm sick? Your being wierd Liza. You're not crying or worried like you usually do when I come over. Are you dying? Are you leaving me?

Liza: (smiled) I will stay here always. I can't renew my license and I love this job. I'm just happy that you don't have to take any medication for it to be cured.

"I'm happy to know that for the first time you came inside these room without feeling sick, pain or having a near death experience."