"You-!!!"

"How about I do it for you?" Shen Nuo didn't wait for her to speak and asked hiding his demonic smile. "I'm actually a doctor though I didn't expose myself before. I can cure you!"

Consort Sagangui gasped. "No! Chen qie will do it!"

But Consort khutulun was already looking at Shen Nuo pleadingly. "Your Ladyship! It's true! It's Imperial Noble Consort Shen who is making medicines for Consort Lian's skin allergy! He indeed is a good doctor! How about we let him do it?"

Sagangui glared at Khutulun. Khutulun shut her mouth immediately and looked down pouting her lips sadly. She knew her sister was a good person who didn't like the weak to get bullied. It wasn't only Shen Nuo that she was shielding. But she often tried to save the innocent consorts and concubines in the harem from the grasp of the Empress.

But it was that everytime she did it, she personally suffered a lot. She just endured it silently. Khutulun once tried to trespass out of the harem personally to inform the Emperor about this. But she even doubted if the Emperor knew he had a consort named Sagangui...

But today she clearly saw that Consort Shen was different. She did not understand how, but she had a strange feeling. She suddenly felt like believing Shen Nuo.

Empress Qing looked at Shen Nuo up to down with an inquiring look. Then her lips stretched into a smirk. Also good. She nodded proudly. "Alright! It's also your duty to serve me, your senior. Come!"

The consorts and concubines who were standing all settled down again, feeling relieved while Di Lingxian and Shi Lianhua tactfully left making an excuse for changing the dress (and digging the stone out).

However, Shen Nuo who went towards the Empress, did not get behind her to massage her forehead. Instead, he directly sat upon the desk of the Empress, causing the entire harem to gasp in shock. He pulled out a slender leg of his and folded it loftily on the desk.

Then he leisurely got the teapot of the Empress and directly drank tea from it. He smiled sweetly and looked at the Empress. "Good tea!"

The Empress was speechless. She stared at him in incredulous disbelief. Was he crazy? Yeah, not only she, everyone now stared at him as if he was crazy. But who cares?

Shen Nuo didn't mind at all. He threw away the teapot which shattered into many pieces. He patiently pulled out his little medicine pouch out of his chest lapels. Then he carefully pulled out a set of - needles!

They were the silver needles used in acupuncture! @#$k! Empress Qing's eyes widened in horror. "What are you doing!!?"

"I'm going to give you a good acupuncture." Shen Nuo said with a smile, purposely pulling the thickest needle off the pouch. "I happened to hear that it's my duty to serve the Empress? Or did I hear wrongly? Anyway, I should give Your Ladyship the best! Come! I'll cure your headache forever!" I won't stop it until I prick your head into a porcupine!

Others felt like fainting. Shen Nuo had been repeatedly provoking the Empress since he stepped into the court yard. Does not he want to live anymore? She wasn't only the Empress of Li Yang, she was also the beloved eldest daughter of the Prime Minister of the state. Is Shen Nuo tired of living?

But they could do nothing than to exchange nervous looks among themselves.

The Empress pushed away the medicine pouch angrily and the silver needles flew everywhere, dropping on the ground with little clinks.

Shen Nuo screwed up his face into an innocent cute puppy. It very much looked like he was being bullied so badly. "Empress? Are you not trusting this younger brother of yours anymore? He is trying to help you!"