•CHAPTER 2•SINGLE DAD

Yumi!! Come to dadda or you'll get hurt!!
Yumi picked up her iPad and wrote " Dadda!! You bring me here and now you're stopping me from playing "
•°--------------------------------°•
Yumi is a girl who can't speak a single word ... So she uses a writing ipad for talking with someone..
•°--------------------------------°•
No Jagi!! I'm not stopping you!! Dadda just don't want you to get hurt! You can play with the Toys and you can take slides as much as you can but the swings are not for babies they are for children above 10 and my girl is only 5 years old... (He said while kissing her cheeks one by one)

She nodded in yes and started playing with toys as a good little dadda's girl ...

Tae! *Someone was calling his name from behind"
So he turned around and saw his sister's sister in law ( Hanna ) was coming while shouting...

************
Hanna : How are you Taehyung ??
I'm good what about you ?? He asked her too..
I'm good too .. oh you bring Yumi here OMO how cute she is just like you and the way she's playing ( she smiled )
Hanna turned her face to Taehyung who was already looking at her !!!
Taehyung : Really ? She looks like me?? Wow !! Everyone says she's like her Mother! You're the one who's saying she's like me !! He didn't even stop for one sec and said these in one breath...

Hanna: uhmm yeah s..sh..she looks like you ! *She was shocked Don't know why*
Uhmm BTW can I ask you a question?? Where's your wife?? She changed the topic immediately!!

Taehyung : it was your question that "can I ask you a question" I didn't give permission.. but you already.. *he smirked*
Hanna : I'm sorry if you mind ...
Taehyung : uhm that's okay!! you have already asked your question..
Hanna : so are you going to answer me ??
*Taehyung looked at Yumi who was playing peacefully and he got silent for a while.
Meanwhile Hanna was continuesly looking at him...
Then he looked at Hanna and said "she left us"
Hanna : Ahh Taehyung is she dead??
Taehyung : uhmm.mm maybe I don't know! He stood up and call Yumi's name and said "come on girl we're going back"