•CHAPTER 16• A STAR STUDENT

They reached Jinnah international Airport Karachi to fly Lahore..

Momina was traveling on a plane for the first time.. so she told Alizay about what happened with her after receiving a lot of prayers she turned on her phone on Airplane mode.. and fell asleep in the plane

*She was standing at the Airport and Kim Taehyung was standing to welcome her and she ran towards him to hug him...

The flight has landed..!! She woke up and panicked.
What the fuck!!! I saw Taetae in Dream only aishhh again he was only in my dream... She was saying while looking at her hands... Whyyyyy ...

Azam : Come on ?! We're in Lahore..

*She entered her home and saw her Mother was waiting for her behind the opened door... She immediately hugged Momina!! And her tears flow down while saying... "We're so sorry my baby... You're baba told me about the situation you were going through...
Now one by one she meets her brothers and hugs them...
*Her elder brother Faisal was married and have 2 daughters...
-----------------------------------------------------------
At dinner her father said her to continue her studies..
She agreed and started doing the preparation for Matric (grade 10)..

She studied hard, and get comfortable with her family ... Got attached with her brothers.. she fights with them they fights with her .. but they love each other .. she tease them but they tease her back as a real siblings. She got so close to her Mother and Father .. she was having a real sisters bonding with her brother's wife... She loves her nieces alot... Alizay was still her only Best friend sister and everything... She fights with Alizay but they both can't live without each other more than 1 hour.. Momina's Relationship was like lovers with Alizay Nasir ... (Her therapist, her personal doctor and her Everything)

*She got 1st position in matric in her school... The highest percentage (98.9%) as she tell about the result to her family the were very proud of her...
She got 98% in college too as a pre medical student...
Her baba: that's my gurl in so proud of you .... Now tell what you want as a gift??

*Momina completed her matric when she was 13 so she went to a pre medical college and did very very well there too.. her biggest dream to be a doctor was coming true.. now she was 15 years old.. now it was the time to go University....*

Momina: Can I study in Korea??
Her mama (Afiya) : What?? Korea ?? How ?? Alone?? ( She was shocked)
Momina: In Yeop oppa and Maamu live there too..

*Hwang In Yeop her 2nd elder brother.. His Pakistani name is Muhammad Zayan.. he's a singer of Korea who lives in Seoul .. and her Mother's elder brother (Momina's Maamu) lives there too in Busan...

Azam : Okay did you find any University there??
Momina : Yesh I applied!! And they just contacted me today!!
Azam : Uni name??
Momina : Yonsei University!! Baba!!
Azam : oh good... Let me do the process ... Congratulations my girl ...