•CHAPTER 64• HER 6TH MONTH

•10th April•

Momina was playing with Jung-Eun ( Alizay's Daughter )

Alizay : Momina now I have to go!!

Momina : shut up! You're not recovered properly!!

Alizay : Momina! You should take care of yourself! you're pregnant with 2 babies..

Momina : so what!? I'm older than you..

Alizay : why are you fasting in this condition??

Momina : cuz I can fast!!

Alizay : after 10 or 11 days Ramadan will end I have to go back.. Eomma and Appa will come on Eid..

Momina : yeah you can go on Eid...

Jung-Eun started crying...

Momina : Aww my dearest baby! Why are you crying !!

Alizay : She's hungry maybe!!

Momina puts her finger near Jung-Eun's mouth and she was about to take Momina's finger in her mouth..

Momina : Yeahh!! My baby is hungry..

Momina gave Her to Alizay...
______________________________________

Taehyung was working on his laptop and Momina was ironing his suit..

She completed her 4 months and now she was in her 5th month.. she was struggling while walking... Her belly was big as she was in her 7 or 8 month...

It was the last Ramadan.. She ironed her clothes and then hung them in the hanger..

She came to the room and sat on the bed, Holding her stomach, she lay down..

Momina : I have ironed your clothes, see if they are okay!

He turned his face to looked at her..

Taehyung : Who asked you to iron my clothes Jaan!?

Momina : you have been working since morning, now stop work and come to sleep..

Taehyung : I am asking you about ironing my clothes, The doctor has told you not to stand for such a long time, but you still stood..

Momina : I am not the first woman in this world who is giving birth..

Taehyung : Momina!!! I swear I will scold you now...

Momina : Tomorrow morning you have to go for Eid prayers come and sleep now!!

Taehyung : Why haven't you applied henna on your hands??

Momina : All the henna I saw had chemicals in them, so I didn't buy them because I am allergic to them..
And in pregnancy I can't smell anything..

Taehyung : when is your next appointment!?

Momina : Now on 26th May when I'll complete my 5th month and when I'll start my 6th month...

Taehyung : hmm.. come on I'm sleepy...

Momina : Close your eyes and sleep, I have to do some work..

Taehyung : what work??

Momina : I have to clean the kitchen, I didn't wash the dishes..

Taehyung : leave them I'll wash them tomorrow morning..

Momina : I'm going to the kitchen right now, so I'll do all the work, and anyway, I have to do some preparation for tomorrow's lunch...

Taehyung : Your mind is in the right place or not?? Shut up and sleep quietly I'll order food from the restaurant...